Guard of honour

hammer93

Thinking caps on bears....when we won the league in 2010 at Easter rd did the tims give us a guard of honour at the piggery when we played them in the midweek game that we lost 2-1?

I see the clamour has started that they will want a guard of honour of us....I hope the didn't so we can tell them in the politest manner to go and take a flying fuck to themselves!!!

Just now, hammer93 said:

Thinking caps on bears....when we won the league in 2010 at Easter rd did the tims give us a guard of honour at the piggery when we played them in the midweek game that we lost 2-1?

I see the clamour has started that they will want a guard of honour of us....I hope the didn't so we can tell them in the politest manner to go and take a flying fuck to themselves!!!

:lol: did they fuck.

7 minutes ago, kanjo said:

They can give themselves a guard of honour, that's the only realistic opposition they've had when we weren't there.  Knowing them they would do it if they could too.

They can line up all the men and boys that the club have fiddled with and knock themselves out.

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Obviously we won't the point is I reckon they are drumming up a campaign to try and have a go at us...this mob will stop at nothing to point score against us in the public eye.

They should drum up a campaign to have a proper investigation into their beastly antics with their boys.