08  Perfect Candidate

09  Shantou Flyer

12  Delusionofgrandeur

13  Tiger Roll

14  Regal Encore

17  Warriors Tale

26  I Just Know

38  Final Nudge

Bit wary of eliminating Total Recall because it fell in the Gold Cup but hey ho.

Ive bet four horses and none are on that list:mutley: edit I have Warriors Tale.

I know hee-haw about the horses and have never even bet on the Grand National before but you're meant to try everything at least once before you die (except incest and country dancing, I believe) so giving it a go this year.

Got three E/W bets and two of them are on that list above, so might be an annoyingly lucky beginner: Seeyouatmidnight, I Just Know and Shantou Flyer.

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Just had a look at the card with all that and you're left with:

03  Anibale Fly

04  The Last Samuri

05  Valseur Lido

08  Perfect Candidate

09  Shantou Flyer

12  Delusionofgrandeur

13  Tiger Roll

14  Regal Encore

17  Warriors Tale

26  I Just Know

38  Final Nudge

Bit wary of eliminating Total Recall because it fell in the Gold Cup but hey ho.

I've made a small fortune off of tiger roll but something tells me it just might struggle tomorrow despite it being a cross country chase winner and a winner of the 4 miler at Cheltenham 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I've made a small fortune off of tiger roll but something tells me it just might struggle tomorrow despite it being a cross country chase winner and a winner of the 4 miler at Cheltenham 

Did you see that thing on ITV earlier tonight, The Virtual Grand National?

It was alright, for the second year they got a bunch of programmers and data people to run a virtual simulation of the race. Last year they came up with Cause Of Causes, this year it's come up with Tiger Roll. 

Decided if the one they came up with was on that list above I'd go for it.... so Tiger Roll it is.

6 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Ended up with Delusionofgranduer at the work sweepstake. Looked it up and the horse has never fallen in 20 races, stuck a tenner each way at 66/1.

I had Vicente who was declared non-runner and replaced by said horse. Gonna put it on too.

12 hours ago, dee9 said:

That was the 2014 Cheltenham gold cup mate.

To this day I still can't get my head round Windermere winning the gold cup.....it looked as if it would be pulled up at one point.....Davy Russell was different class to get the horse round never mind win the fucking race.

Right troops a know jack shit about horses but the past two weeks ave won £200 off them. Stuck a treble on before the national, first two have won, option to cash out for £140 or let it ride for £500. 

The horse is called Wholestone in the 4.20 anyone know anything about it at all? And also what I’ll be due back if it comes 2nd or 3rd instead of winning?