Rumours at this stage

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Behave will you I keep saying it but Clarke has had a 18 months out of his whole managerial career.

we should begging de boer to become manager 

Who has had 3 Club jobs, resigned from one before he was sacked, sacked from the other two.

Aye, just what we need, at best another gamble. 

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Who has had 3 Club jobs, resigned from one before he was sacked, sacked from the other two.

Aye, just what we need, at best another gamble. 

Who has actually won trophies?you know them big shiny things that you pick after 38 games?

Just now, Laudrup1690 said:

Who has actually won trophies?you know them big shiny things that you pick after 38 games?

Aye, took over a Jol team, in an environment he knew like the back of his hand, then ended up resigning after losing the league to PSV by 17 points, oh, and lost the one before that as well. Ajax are the dominant Club in Holland as well, always have been.

I repeat, he had 3 Club jobs, he resigned before getting sacked by one, got sacked by the other two.

An expensive gamble we can't afford to take for a few reasons. 

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

We need an old school no nonsense manager. Some cunt that will go in and pin cunts to the wall. Rather than the new age tippy tappy bullshit we have seen since 2011.

Warnock is that. Sean dyce another.

Would love Dyce but don’t think we’d stand a chance 

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

We need an old school no nonsense manager. Some cunt that will go in and pin cunts to the wall. Rather than the new age tippy tappy bullshit we have seen since 2011.

That's exactly what we need!

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Those managers are few and far between these days. I know you've named two but outside of them who is there? I'm genuinely struggling to think of someone with that attitude that we could actually attract.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Would love Dyce but don’t think we’d stand a chance 

We don't. You can bet there will be someone with his attitude and know how managing in League 1 or 2 d

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, took over a Jol team, in an environment he knew like the back of his hand, then ended up resigning after losing the league to PSV by 17 points, oh, and lost the one before that as well. Ajax are the dominant Club in Holland as well, always have been.

I repeat, he had 3 Club jobs, he resigned before getting sacked by one, got sacked by the other two.

An expensive gamble we can't afford to take for a few reasons. 

11 years without winning the title though. So jol's team couldnt have been that impressive. As for losing to psv by a large margin. The players he lost over the years took its toll. Erikson, vertoghen and alderweild are extremely hard to replace. Spurs would struggle with that trio gone. I'll agree he is a gamble but feel thats more down to our budget and quality of player at the moment. As for palace..they players werent capable and turned against him. Once thats happened your done. Even jose at chelsea suffered that fate. I dont think de boer is a poor manager..whether he's what we need i dont know.

Archived