When will brenda have the guts to go back to England?

They must be sniggering down south at a guy who won nothing down there  but is winning everything up here because of UEFA's £25 million fat cheques. The problem is his record in the Champions League has been so poor there may be no one in the EPL willing to bite

Answer to op question. When someone is daft enough to want him.

He is in a win win situation, beating Rangers failing in Europe stays in a job. Winning in Europe but getting beat by Rangers (oh I wish) or still beating Rangers, then he gets a job elsewhere. Good money when you can get it.

And can we stop talking about stopping X in a row, stop them anything  in a row  all the time.

Hopefully tomorrow.

He’s absolutely transformed them and while people won’t want to admit this but it’s clear he’s a good manager who is definitely being considered by some of the big boys down south ala Arsenal & Chelsea. 

6 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Hopefully tomorrow.

He’s absolutely transformed them and while won’t want to admit this but it’s clear he’s a good manager who is definitely being considered by some of the big boys down south ala Arsenal & Chelsea. 

It's grim that I'm thinking this, but he gets them and is adored for it. I hope he fucks off due to boredom cause they won't get someone that fits as much as Brenda does.

I can't imagine he'll be relishing the prospect of many more years of Hamilton, St. Mirren and St. Johnstone for too much longer.

Hopefully he goes soon, the problem is that both TLB and Clarke could come in for them as ready made replacements. Both of them have more tactical noose than anything we've been linked to (apart from Clarke himself), and that's a massive problem for us.

We are a complete shambles right now, I'd genuinly take Levein or someone at the moment it's that desperate.

Why would he leave ? We all know the size of the mans ego, hes adored by their fans and unless theres a drastic change from us in the coming months hes basically strolling to 10.

The only way I see him leaving is if a top 6 club comes in for him which wont happen anyway.

He can't achieve anything meaningful here in the eyes of the English, so he'll either stay and get 10 in a row then move to the likes of West Ham or Newcastle or get bored and bugger off next season to the likes of West Ham or Newcastle.

He is a fan of the scum . It's just churlish not to acknowledge he has bossed us .

I hate it more than the next bear but what bear wouldn't be lapping this up . If shoe wasn't on the other foot .

We are a disgrace right now as a football club from top to bottom .

We just have to take our medicine . Simple as that . We brought most of the shite on the playing side on ourselves

9 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Hopefully he goes soon, the problem is that both TLB and Clarke could come in for them as ready made replacements. Both of them have more tactical noose than anything we've been linked to (apart from Clarke himself), and that's a massive problem for us.

We are a complete shambles right now, I'd genuinly take Levein or someone at the moment it's that desperate.

It is never this desperate

18 hours ago, ZZed said:

He would want to be the 10 in a row manager as he is vain but if Rangers get their act together he will be off.

Spot on, while there’s no challenge he’ll stay because it’s good for the arrogant cunts ego. One things for sure I really hope him brown and the thumb are all still there when we finally win 55!

It was the perfect storm for them, while we weren't in the League they knew they couldn't attract anyone of genuine stature, this isn't a staunch "BECAUSE WE ARE Rangers" post but if you go to us or them then a huge factor in that is the Old Firm game, they and their fans might not publicly acknowledge it but it is what it is.

They needed a manager; a very talented manager who had managed at the highest level down there was available and happened to be a tim so that got their foot in the door, they needed a big name to entice a fanbase that had almost died of apathy in the years we were out the League, we were back, it was incredibly fortunate that those stars all aligned that Sumner.

The money they saved by hiring Deila and signing the likes of Mackay-Steven in our absence allowed them to spunk about £50k per week on him, £50k p/w in Scottish fitba is beyond fucking mental, realistically a club from a Country the size of ours given the shite TV deal shouldn't have a hope in hell of paying that kind of money to anyone, they've been able to justify it by getting into the CL the last couple of years but that all changes next season, its practically impossible for Scottish Champions to get through 4 rounds given the last round will likely be against a right good seeded champion, I'm sure they'll start making it clear to him that he'll be best go.amd challenge himself when that realisation comes to fruition

You get just over £3m for winning the League, paying a manager £2.5m to achieve that with no genuine prosectof UCL is bonkers, they'll do all they can to get him out the door as soon as he doesn't make the CL...problem is in TLB and Clarke they have too ready made replacements for them. 

I don't believe he's that good a manager. Didn't they ship a record number of goals in a Champions League group stage this season? The real harsh reality is the fact that we (and the rest of Scottish football) are just so far behind and he's got one of the easiest jobs in football. 

He'll likely go down in history with back to back trebles and what not but really, what competition has he had? 

On 17/04/2018 at 23:17, Goianegra said:

I don't believe he's that good a manager. Didn't they ship a record number of goals in a Champions League group stage this season? The real harsh reality is the fact that we (and the rest of Scottish football) are just so far behind and he's got one of the easiest jobs in football. 

He'll likely go down in history with back to back trebles and what not but really, what competition has he had? 

Can’t disagree with anything you said, but we should have done back to back trebles, and our competition  was poor then. It was the middle of 9 in a row, we were miles better than the green an grey, who were on the brink of going out the game, had a succession of terrible managerial appointments, buying poor quality players. Yet we adore that team and that time. A fuk up in a final cost us the double treble. 

It wasn’t until McCann went in and burns was their manager did it get competitive again. I’m pretty sure they’ll bum it up if they do it, as we would have in 1994.

Brenda ain't going anywhere, because there's nowhere for him to go.

nobody wants him! Nobody in England cares how well he's doing domestically.

He'd need to do something in the Champions League, or win the Europa League, for ANY English club to take notice of him.

he should be judged on his teams performances against teams of a higher stature than in Scotland, since he Hoover's up all the semi decent local talent, to stop Rangers from getting them. 

that's how he operates. Taking on players he doesn't need just to stop his rivals from getting them, and their fans lap that pish up. However they can't keep on doing that forever...........

He won’t get a top six club and won’t leave for anything else. Maybe Everton if it wasn’t for his Liverpool past.

As mentioned above he’s here for the short to mid term so we best suck it up and hope to fuck we can get someone to topple him and his squad of bampots.