Miller and Wallace Suspended

Bronzy

3 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

When since did we start believing stories about us in the sun FFS.

At least if partly true Miller and Wallace showed some fight, which is more than the eleven players on the field.

Miller should have been on for Morelos from the start. Morelos has proved time and time again he has no heart for games against celtic.

He ran around like a headless chicken trying to hack broonie and of course missed his compulsory sitter again.

Miller at least has scored against them freqently and would have given their defence a hard time.

For Wallace that would be more fight than he's ever shown as a captain on the pitch.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be a lot of revisionism on this thread and everything at the moment is hearsay from a tabloid but if I had to pick 2 men in that dressing room who had Rangers interests at heart most it would be Miller and Wallace.

Ive backed Murty up to now but if those two challenged him or something of that ilk it really worries me as to what was going on.

Wallace might not be the best LB in the World but at least he stood with us through the hard times. Which was more than a lot of players did. He may not be a hard man either ut he would have showed more fight than those on the park on Sunday.

1 minute ago, JentleJames said:

There will be a lot of revisionism on this thread and everything at the moment is hearsay from a tabloid but if I had to pick 2 men in that dressing room who had Rangers interests at heart most it would be Miller and Wallace.

Ive backed Murty up to now but if those two challenged him or something of that ilk it really worries me as to what was going on.

you fucking kidding? 

Just now, bluenose48 said:

Wallace might not be the best LB in the World but at least he stood with us through the hard times. Which was more than a lot of players did. He may not be a hard man either ut he would have showed more fight than those on the park on Sunday.

Wallace has been captain in more than a few gutless old firm defeats to be fair 

2 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

you fucking kidding? 

Nah I’m really not, Millers dedication, winning mentality and goals have won us more titles than any of the gutless losers in the squad just now ever will.

Every keyboard warrior loves to post screenshots of him when he made a mistake, but when he’s on the park in a royal blue Rangers jersey he’s so often looked like the only one who actually gets it, surrounded by imposters masquerading as Rangers players.

Just now, JentleJames said:

Nah I’m really not, Millers dedication, winning mentality and goals have won us more titles than any of the gutless losers in the squad just now ever will.

Every keyboard warrior loves to post screenshots of him when he made a mistake, but when he’s on the park in a royal blue Rangers jersey he’s so often looked like the only one who actually gets it, surrounded by imposters masquerading as Rangers players.

Making a mistake is missing a bus, signing for the vermin is contemptible and unforgivable in my book,  he's heading right out for a pint with his pal Stokesy in no time if he's bumped.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Wallace has been captain in more than a few gutless old firm defeats to be fair 

Yes he has but he also was part of teams that won against them. 

Plus folk on here giving Miller lumps mainly because he played for them. But he has more than repaid that debt with his displays against them.

Just now, JentleJames said:

And scored in the last one we won, still my favourite Rangers picture I think was of him celebrating.

He’s been in a lot more gutless old firm displays than wins though 

Just now, bluenose48 said:

Yes he has but he also was part of teams that won against them. 

Plus folk on here giving Miller lumps mainly because he played for them. But he has more than repaid that debt with his displays against them.

2 games? 3 if you count the shoot out he’s been horrific in 5 or 6 same as rest of the team 

Prediction time- Miller gone, Wallace warned, Haliday told find a club as he's gone in the summer and Murty back to the under 20s during the closed season if we get someone to take the job, if not he stays.

Archived