Miller and Wallace Suspended

Bronzy

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Murty being backed to the hilt.

Says to me he isn’t gone at the end of the season.

Defo. He's here to stay until the end of the season - maybe even longer if they've backed him to the hilt this way which will be the most alarming thing we've done in quite some time. That's my worry now.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TMB said:

Why isn't Andy Halliday being sacked for his outburst?  Even if it wasn't directed at Murty his conduct was an embarrassment and it's a perfect excuse to get him off the wage bill.  Murty should be canned immediately along with Miller.  

The biggest surprise is Wallace who has barely kicked a ball all season and he's gotten involved in this.  He's been a really solid professional for us for years so ending his Rangers career like this will be a huge blow to the guy.

Overall, an absolute shambles.  The club is a circus and national laughing stock.

Why shouldn’t Wallace get involved, I’d be more annoyed if our club captain was saying fuck all after what we watched wether he played or not

Murty should be first out the door after that abomination of a starting line up and shity tactics all but handing the tarriers back to back trebles.  He’s fucking clueless.  Quickly followed by the fuckwits that thought it was a good idea to put him in that position In the first place then keep him there till the end of season.  

Fucking heart breaking the state we’re in.  Club needs gutted from top to bottom. 

Just now, Siwel said:

Why shouldn’t Wallace get involved, I’d be more annoyed if our club captain was saying fuck all after what we watched wether he played or not

That’s very true but I just get the feeling that the rumours about Miller being the rat and everything a few months back is true, Pedro banned Wallace from ibrox for his last game as well I am sure. Nobody is bigger than the club, not even Wallace and definitely not Miller.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

There's no-one comes out of this well not the club, Murty or Miller/Wallace. A fucking mess from top to bottom. Wrongs all round, I'm not even going to attempt to pick a side. Part of me reading that was thinking Miller and Wallace were cancerous bastards, but then another part of me thought at least they fuck care then I just thought to fuck with the lot of them!

Halliday's brother in law was full of shite about Miller taking the reigns, then :lol: 

It is indeed some fucking carry on.

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Should be murty ffs 

I'd assume the dressing room will be fucked off. Probably split with these guys and Murty.

Basically over the hill players up against a shit pot manager who is no more than a boardroom puppet. 

We are heading for 4th place 

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Our chairman couldve backed him up if he’d bothered his arse to turn up to the game.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Murty should be first out the door after that abomination of a starting line up and shity tactics all but handing the tarriers back to back trebles.  He’s fucking clueless.  Quickly followed by the fuckwits that thought it was a good idea to put him in that position In the first place then keep him there till the end of season.  

Fucking heart breaking the state we’re in.  Club needs gutted from top to bottom. 

These events aren't heart breaking for me mate. They should be but I see it as something strong brewing, like hopefully a wind of change.

This big bust up, senior pro's having a go at the manager for the result, players fighting, Halliday's outburst, Boyd's article on Dave King, the media's pops at the cunts running us and then the banners and padlock put up at Auchenowie tonight too and I feel it's good all this comes to a head. Something like this needs to happen.

What can't happen is Murty get's the dreaded vote of confidence for stability purposes beyond the end of the season. That would destroy us but the rest of the shit going down? bring it on.

My opinion might change later though as that reads a bit contradictory to the my first post in this thread.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Too big for their boots, particularly Miller, a poisonous wannabe. Get them to fuck and hopefully the message gets across to the rest of the shitebags.

Be hard when the board are backing a shitebag over them 

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I'm not saying he shouldn't be I'm just surprised given his lack of involvement.  It certainly seems out of character for Wallace to do something like this and you need to think Murty has completely lost the dressing room at this stage.  It sounds like the players want to punch his cunt in, not listen to his instructions.  I don't see how we can possibly move forward with Murty in the dugout he has to be removed.

Just now, Geo17 said:

That’s very true but I just get the feeling that the rumours about Miller being the rat and everything a few months back is true, Pedro banned Wallace from ibrox for his last game as well I am sure. Nobody is bigger than the club, not even Wallace and definitely not Miller.

Not bigger than the club but I respect them for sticking up for the club against two diddy managers now.

3 minutes ago, Geo17 said:

Fuck Pedro, Wallace should have punched him as well

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Too big for their boots, particularly Miller, a poisonous wannabe. Get them to fuck and hopefully the message gets across to the rest of the shitebags.

Wannabe what?

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Our chairman couldve backed him up if he’d bothered his arse to turn up to the game.

Wallace was there

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

These events aren't heart breaking for me mate. They should be but I see it as something strong brewing, like hopefully a wind of change.

This big bust up, senior pro's having a go at the manager for the result, players fighting, Halliday's outburst, Boyd's article on Dave King, the media's pops at the cunts running us and then the banners and padlock put up at Auchenowie tonight too and I feel it's good all this comes to a head. Something like this needs to happen.

What can't happen is Murty get's the dreaded vote of confidence for stability purposes beyond the end of the season. That would destroy us but the rest of the shit going down? bring it on.

This 100%.

Hopefully a watershed moment.

3 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

am backing lee Wallace in all this his Rangers career might be near an end but it should not end in this way the guy has shown pure loyalty in this club and he deserves it back

If we won the title in the next few years I firmly believed Wallace could have gone down as a Rangers legend having stuck by us all the way up the leagues.  His loyalty and professionalism were without question in my mind this is a really tragic end for him.

If this is true, then we really have continued to become a circus. There's usually more to it than lays on the surface, and I would maybe imagine if they have sacked Miller and suspended Wallace then it's due to a culmination of things over a period of time, or they really overstepped the mark with what they said. 

Archived