Miller and Wallace Suspended

Bronzy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

I'm not defending Halliday here he's nowhere near good enough but I can't see why else you make that change then

There could be loads of reasons ... obvious one that springs to mind is trying to get a goal back in the 5-minutes before half time by injected something different into midfield and making it 2-1 and a totally different second half.  My only complaint is I'd have subbed Halliday after 20 minutes, not 40.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It's funny how people's opinions change to suit certain players.

Joey Barton was absolutely slated on here last season and people were demanding he was chased from the club because he kicked off after celtic pumped us and was suspended.

Miller and Wallace do the same thing this season and get suspended and the same people are siding with them.

End of the day, that's 2 managers now that's had issues with the same 2 players so as far as I'm concerned they can both get to fuck.

Mate, the 2 managers in question are donkeys and the 2 players are our most senior.  Joey Barton was fucking shite

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Maybe if the board appointed somebody with some stature who actually deserves respect rather than failed stockbrokers, riddle talking nobodies and youth coaches who look like they are going to cry whenever we lose a game then the players would show the manager the respect that the person in the role should command.

You still can't question the guy in power tho. Good or bad manager there is a line you can't cross. We all no this 

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It's funny how people's opinions change to suit certain players.

Joey Barton was absolutely slated on here last season and people were demanding he was chased from the club because he kicked off after celtic pumped us and was suspended.

Miller and Wallace do the same thing this season and get suspended and the same people are siding with them.

End of the day, that's 2 managers now that's had issues with the same 2 players so as far as I'm concerned they can both get to fuck.

I'm probably in that category tbf, Barton's a horrible wank, that was shown up after taking complete pish all summer, think that is the main difference.

So so so sick of this. 

The whole lot of them should be suspended. 

Once again the failures of the players and management being overshadowed by another nonsense sideshow.

Even more so the incompetence of the board at football level will go unchallenged. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'm probably in that category tbf, Barton's a horrible wank, that was shown up after taking complete pish all summer, think that is the main difference.

Do you ever think Barton maybe actually had a point when he said it's difficult to look good when you're surrounded by shite that's not on your level? He went back to the top flight in England and looked the part again.

It's not like he's the only big name player we've signed who's looked shite in our team. Alves being the latest example.

It can't be a coincidence.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Barton was right as well.

Maybe a club captain and a guy who’s scored umpteen goals for us, both of whom have won trophies with us, command more respect and loyalty from the fans than a loudmouth wank who did nothing but disappoint in the handful of games he played.

8 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Fuck up ya clown

Haha ffs these are the same 2 players that undermined Pedro they think they are bigger than Rangers time to punt them.

Rangers club captain being held back from getting to the manager. Fantastic leader that

When Sandaza had his contract terminated for the taxi prank phonecall I mind a lot of folk saying great we've saved ourselves 10k a week and got shot of that numpty.

Point taken to be fair.

But then it was asked what would have happened if it was Templeton (Templeton still had an aura about him at the time, we know he didn't do much now) and it seemed to be a bit different. A few folk even saying "yeah he'd be sacked too" but you could tell they didn't really mean what they were saying.

This is a wee bit like this IMO - something is either right, or wrong. Not right because it's one person or wrong on another day because it's another.

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Pish manager or not he deserves the respect being Rangers manager should bring.

If Wallace and Miller had to be held back they are done at Rangers. Disgraceful behaviour

His right to expect respect has long long gone.He should never have been left in charge but he was and we the fans have to watch his spineless performances embarrass us again and again.The man deserves fuck all respect from anyone anymore.Just get him as far away from Ibrox as possible.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Like it or not the Rangers managers position earns you respect. Same two players have shown a lack of it for the 2nd manager in a row

You earn respect when you earn the job, Pedro and Murty did not earn this job.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's a strange thing to wish for though because even though Dorrans didn't play well, he's proven talent - EPL level talent, international caps - if two like-for-like positional midfield players are playing pish, why take off the more talented and experience one? just why?

Because he was playing as bad as Halliday it could have been anyone of them, Docherty too. I would have rather seen Dorrans go off than Halliday because I see Halliday as a more defensive midfielder than Dorrans.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Maybe a club captain and a guy who’s scored umpteen goals for us, both of whom have won trophies with us, command more respect and loyalty from the fans than a loudmouth wank who did nothing but disappoint in the handful of games he played.

So it's only ok to be angry about a heavy defeat to our rivals if you've won trophies already?

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

You earn respect when you earn the job, Pedro and Murty did not earn this job.

Because he was playing as bad as Halliday it could have been anyone of them, Docherty too. I would have rather seen Dorrans go off than Halliday because I see Halliday as a more defensive midfielder than Dorrans.

That makes absolutely no sense, why would you keep a defensive option on at 2-0 down when we need a goal and to be more offensive? 

17 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Halliday for me wasn’t the obvious choice to be subbed tbh, could have been any of the 3, was actually hoping it would be Dorrans

That's a fair enough comment, none of them could have complained.

Just now, K.A.I said:

That makes absolutely no sense, why would you keep a defensive option on at 2-0 down when we need a goal and to be more offensive? 

Because playing 3 attack minded midfield players is retarded. As is asking Dorrans to play in a defensive role for the rest of the game like we also did.

2 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

His right to expect respect has long long gone.He should never have been left in charge but he was and we the fans have to watch his spineless performances embarrass us again and again.The man deserves fuck all respect from anyone anymore.Just get him as far away from Ibrox as possible.

Possibly so but you can't behave the way they have clearly and expect no come back ffs

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Do you ever think Barton maybe actually had a point when he said it's difficult to look good when you're surrounded by shite that's not on your level? He went back to the top flight in England and looked the part again.

It's not like he's the only big name player we've signed who's looked shite in our team. Alves being the latest example.

It can't be a coincidence.

He could have tbf, but he does seem to think that he's completely blameless which really annoys me.

Just now, Smile said:

How many more are this board going to throw under the bus before the shit finally sticks to them?

Tide is definitely starting to turn (a wee bit late) with regards to people’s opinion on the board I think.

Archived