Miller and Wallace Suspended

Bronzy

In both cases, Barton and Miller/Wallace I'd hope it's the manner in which the players made their feelings known rather than disrespecting the manager or anything else stupid like that.

What needs to be taken into account is believe it or not IMO Wallace and Miller for their faults care deeply. It's akin to one of us being in that dressing room at full time. Wed be going tonto as well, I suspect a physical line has been crossed.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Because playing 3 attack minded midfield players is retarded. As is asking Dorrans to play in a defensive role for the rest of the game like we also did.

So you keep on the least talented midfielder, when we need to go on the offensive and get a goal because you think he's better defensively than the others?

I consider that retarded to be honest. 

12 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Barton was right as well.

Yup

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Haha ffs these are the same 2 players that undermined Pedro they think they are bigger than Rangers time to punt them.

Rangers club captain being held back from getting to the manager. Fantastic leader that

Pedro deserved everything he got, he came in and targeted the big names in the dressing room to show he was the boss. He's done the same at Cruz Azul and hasn't worked for him there either.

Rangers club captain showing some passion,. that's what I want. If had have been Ian Ferguson, Gough or Amoruso everyone would be saying well done but because it's Wallace people cannae wait to stick the boot in

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbh, I think Dorrans was his defensive option, just by how deep he sat at points in the first point

Probably but that doesn't make a case for Halliday being the one of the 3 that stays on when he's the least talented ... in fact he's the least talented midfielder at the club overall which is saying something yet finds himself starting in our biggest game, possibly since KIlmarnock away to clinch our last league title. 

1 hour ago, gsa said:

You don't know what happened? 

And Lee Wallace? Legend? He's been captain of a series of lazy, weak, unprofessional, cowardly Rangers teams.

You're deluded.

Aye Lee Wallace should solve everything at Rangers since he's been Captain you're the one that's deluded. He's never been involved in any problems and has carried himself well through our darkest days that I can remember. This is being peddled by board lakies taking the heat off themselves.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So you keep on the least talented midfielder, when we need to go on the offensive and get a goal because you think he's better defensively than the others?

I consider that retarded to be honest. 

Holt should have started ahead of Halliday anyway no clue why Halliday started when we had Holt on the bench.

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Like it or not the Rangers managers position earns you respect. Same two players have shown a lack of it for the 2nd manager in a row

Murty is not the manager, he is a stand in and everyone knows it until the board "appoint someone more talented".

As for Wallace and Miller then I don't give a toss to be honest. A captain who couldn't talk his way through a Tesco checkout and the OAP who has dementia and seems to forget where the hell he is playing and wanders everywhere.

Halliday can just get to fuck, subbed on 40/42 mins, yeah you were piss that's why. Try picking up your game and doing your apparent job, Kenny Millers neighbour had to tell me you were a footballer as you're so shite at times.

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Tide is definitely starting to turn (a wee bit late) with regards to people’s opinion on the board I think.

Everyone wants to believe good things about anyone associated with our club and as supporters, we tend to just go with the flow and hope they are telling the truth, unfortunately, this has seen us conned a few times.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Tide is definitely starting to turn (a wee bit late) with regards to people’s opinion on the board I think.

Not before time. If a demo is planned that will finally get these 2 bob money wasters the fuck out and away from our Club for good I'm willing to phone a sickle at work (if needed) and drive the 298 miles from Nottingham to be a part of it...I will even bring the wire brush and dettol along with my pitchfork and flaming torch. 

I can only imagine how shite it must be for you Bears having to suffer the taigs up there the now. I'm insulated down here but I'm still fucking raging at the whole sorry fucking mess we are still putting up with.

17 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

People who have earned respect are shown respect, people who haven’t are not. Not the craziest notion ever.

Whilst I think Murty needs removed from position now I don’t agree with that.  

Miller (as an example) is a well paid employee. The club appoint a Manager, Miller should then show and earn respect from that individual. The other way around? Why - who put him in charge?

Sure have your own personal thoughts but it’s a total lack of professionalism and respect to the club to be confronting the manager (if beyond reasonable boundaries)   I’d also accept idealy respect is mutual, I’d bet Murty has always shown that particular player respect. 

So much of this is speculative but I see a picture of them turning on the guy as they are not happy their mate got subbed.  Perhaps wrong.   Keep coming back to it, when did they last show so much passion as we have been embarrassed on the pitch. 

Will add to that, the bit that’s bothering me most about this isn’t them all losing their shit with each other, it’s their motives, a few of them way above their station considering what they are contribution.   

13 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Rangers club captain showing some passion,. that's what I want. If had have been Ian Ferguson, Gough or Amoruso everyone would be saying well done but because it's Wallace people cannae wait to stick the boot in

There's nothing wrong with our captain showing some passion. But clearly wallace has crossed a line and taking it too far.

Ferguson, Gough & Amoruso  would get stuck in after poor performance yes, but they would never dare tear into the manager in front of the squad.

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

Both guys were as upset as the fans it seems 

It appears they were more upset for their poor mate Andy Halliday. According to David Edgar. Which puts a much different spin on things.

10 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Holt should have started ahead of Halliday anyway no clue why Halliday started when we had Holt on the bench.

Absolutely. Holt is not great but he has energy and some competativeness.

Just now, K.A.I said:

It appears they were more upset for their poor mate Andy Halliday. According to David Edgar. Which puts a much different spin on things.

Never thought of that mate and makes perfect sense now.

not the first time a player had been removed under those circumstances if so I’d be disappointed 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

If it is about Halliday “treatment” then they can both fuck off. No player is bigger than the club.

If they genuinely are fucked off about the performance and tactics then they have a point thought they still weren’t right to go about it as they did.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Yet I'm sure if the likes of Candieas, Morelos or John where hooked early they wouldn't give a fuck - nor would the vast majority of fans upset by this either.

1 hour ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

You know what, I don't even think he is a cancer now. I am changing my tune.

I just see a guy hurting who has the best interests of Rangers at heart, Pedro and Murty saga's have confirmed this.

He has an ego and ignorance about him but I don't think him and Wallace went berserk for their own sake, surely for their passion for our club we love?

He has effectively ended his Rangers career through caring.

Don't believe a word of it. He's been angling for the managers job for a while despite nor bein qualified. Kenny would love nothing more than the martyrdom that comes from being sacked for caring to much. The fact is he is a cunt who played for the bheggars and his only loyalty is to himself.

3 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Yet I'm sure if the likes of Candieas, Morelos or John where hooked early they wouldn't give a fuck - nor would the vast majority of fans upset by this either.

None of them would have to go off to 20,000 tarriers singing for them though, imagine how bad that must feel. 

Candeias doesn't get anywhere near the abuse he deserves for his part in their second btw.

I love seeing a bear getting the chance to play for us, i was happy when we signed Murphy, docherty and dorrans but all 3 have been disappointing so far, I expect them to come good but only an idiot would stick up for them based on performance so far

but Andy Halliday is absolute dog shite an it’s astounding he even got a second chance with us, I’d have loved nothing more than to be singing his name but he’s useless, an him being there at the expense of a potential better player annoys me to fuck

from my own point of view I didn’t like the influence fergie had in his time with us but no matter his faults Ferguson was a proper football player Halliday is a wannabe

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

There's nothing wrong with our captain showing some passion. But clearly wallace has crossed a line and taking it too far.

Ferguson, Gough & Amoruso  would get stuck in after poor performance yes, but they would never dare tear into the manager in front of the squad.

Some of these names have just been around too long now.  To many embarrassments on and off the park when they have been on the scene.  Even some not caught up in this particular debate, time is up.  Can we move them on? I dunno, but they are steeped in failure and have had their chance. 

Just now, Goosetav said:

One of the reasons he said

What were the other reasons? if he's not really gave examples of these other reasons, you can safely assume that's the over-riding issue as it's the big one he felt worth mentioning.

Archived