Give us your fucking money!!

Dickie

Dave King, club 1872 and follow Rangers supporters something or other all out with the begging bowl  so why not get the head looney bob geldof involved and the fact he’s a Tim is a plus point with the crowd in charge just now.

10 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Dave King, club 1872 and follow Rangers supporters something or other all out with the begging bowl  so why not get the head looney bob geldof involved and the fact he’s a Tim is a plus point with the crowd in charge just now.

Assume OP means the totally pathetic Club 1872 statement.Nothing but a poor attempt to drum up support rather than the both barrels aimed at board statement it should have been.Nailed their coffin shut with that crap methinks!!!

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Just renew your season tickets and buy the new strips when they come out. Loyalty springs to mind, not for  the scummy board but for  Rangers football club our team .

No man will ever be bigger than the club and King won't stop me going. 

That's up to you, some people will see it as loyalty, others will see it differently.

It is clear King doesn't give a shit what he puts us through as fans, because he's back with the begging bowl + a % increase on last year after dishing up the utter dog shit we've witnessed this year.

I fully support anyone not willing to renew to make a statement to this board that they're not doing what they have to do to keep this club healthy.

It's each individual persons choice at the end of the day. But if we keep going the way we are going our club will be completely ruined. I would rather we stood up and told the board change needs to happen or they need to fuck off. Instead of renewing blindly. They're not going to care if the money keeps coming in.

We are more and more being desensitised to dog shit results and displays, watching more and more records broken or made against us, and we are seeing our expectations lowered to the ground.

Sometimes you have to hurt the person you love to keep them safe or keep them well, it's about time we smacked King on his bare arse, because nothing seems to be getting through to him.

31 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Just renew your Hitteron tickets and buy the new strips when they come out. Loyalty springs to mind, not for  the scummy board but for  Rangers football club our team .

No man will ever be bigger than the club and King won't stop me going. 

What will it take for you to say enough is enough?

It's not as if your loyalty is appreciated by the board, nor the loyalty of the thousands other fans who pay to watch dross week after week.

HittIng these bastards in the wallet is the only thing that works which is why king destabilised the previous board by going after the finances.

44 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Does yer carer know you're on his phone?

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

That's up to you, some people will see it as loyalty, others will see it differently.

It is clear King doesn't give a shit what he puts us through as fans, because he's back with the begging bowl + a % increase on last year after dishing up the utter dog shit we've witnessed this year.

I fully support anyone not willing to renew to make a statement to this board that they're not doing what they have to do to keep this club healthy.

It's each individual persons choice at the end of the day. But if we keep going the way we are going our club will be completely ruined. I would rather we stood up and told the board change needs to happen or they need to fuck off. Instead of renewing blindly. They're not going to care if the money keeps coming in.

We are more and more being desensitised to dog shit results and displays, watching more and more records broken or made against us, and we are seeing our expectations lowered to the ground.

Sometimes you have to hurt the person you love to keep them safe or keep them well, it's about time we smacked King on his bare arse, because nothing seems to be getting through to him.

We can do that easily from the stands.   When Dave King decides to show his face at Ibrox we give him it both barrels, I agree it's the individuals choice as if you buy more than 1 book it soon adds up.  

I have been going to Ibrox from the 1979/80 season and I will be fucked if I let a prick like Dave King drive me away from the team I love.  

51 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

What will it take for you to say enough is enough?

It's not as if your loyalty is appreciated by the board, nor the loyalty of the thousands other fans who pay to watch dross week after week.

HittIng these bastards in the wallet is the only thing that works which is why king destabilised the previous board by going after the finances.

The only thing that will ever stop me attending Ibrox on a Saturday or whenever we are at home is health,  been going too long and would not know what to do with myself.

If we boycott then they reach 9 it's that simple and I want no part of that.