Give us your fucking money!!

Dickie

44 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The only thing that will ever stop me attending Ibrox on a Saturday or whenever we are at home is health,  been going too long and would not know what to do with myself.

If we boycott then they reach 9 it's that simple and I want no part of that. 

I'd say the way we're going the taigs will exceed 9 and we'll be no further forward.

If you're happy with that then good luck to you. Me, I expect more from my club.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

The only thing that will ever stop me attending Ibrox on a Saturday or whenever we are at home is health,  been going too long and would not know what to do with myself.

They will get more than 9.... Unless there are drastic changes.

4 hours ago, Dickie said:

Dave King, club 1872 and follow Rangers supporters something or other all out with the begging bowl  so why not get the head looney bob geldof involved and the fact he’s a Tim is a plus point with the crowd in charge just now.

:O please start taking your meds again, it's bad enough seeing the shambles on the field, the craziness in the boardroom...but, the lunatics on the forums...let's not go there, time to step back from the ledge m8

1 hour ago, 55andmore said:

:O please start taking your meds again, it's bad enough seeing the shambles on the field, the craziness in the boardroom...but, the lunatics on the forums...let's not go there, time to step back from the ledge m8

Read it properly moron

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Attending every week has done fuck all to stop them. 9 is a fucking given the way we are going. Not renewing is not the same as a boycott your just not giving them millions in a lump sum to pish against a wall. Blind fucking loyalty is a handicap not a benefit 

10 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

I'd say the way we're going the taigs will exceed 9 and we'll be no further forward.

If you're happy with that then good luck to you. Me, I expect more from my club.

I expect more a lot more also,   I saw this mess happening as far back as Pedro when they fucked us 2-0 in the cup going on 5 then 10 days later the fucked us 5-1 at Ibrox yes fucking Ibrox of all places and they could have scored 2 or more that also, if I was not gonna renew it would have been last season under Pedro as no matter who the board get they can't be worse than Pedro.

The board need to get investment as the lack of investment is a disgrace under the new regime, but unless someone comes in and buys him out then we are stuck with him.

Be interesting to see what Ashley does when he sells Newcastle. 

11 hours ago, Copland bear said:

It could be argued that not boycotting means they reach 9 or more as nothing will change. 

13 hours ago, Dickie said:

Dave King, club 1872 and follow Rangers supporters something or other all out with the begging bowl  so why not get the head looney bob geldof involved and the fact he’s a Tim is a plus point with the crowd in charge just now.

Is that Gaelic?

12 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Is that Gaelic?

In simple language we’ve had 3 groups all begging for us to give them more cash which they will just fritter away as usual. As if we are not embarrassing enough I was jokingly suggesting we have a sort of Rangers Aid appeal. I do appreciate your well thought out and constructive reply though. I would also say that your location could not be more appropriate 

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

In simple language we’ve had 3 groups all begging for us to give them more cash which they will just fritter away as usual. As if we are not embarrassing enough I was jokingly suggesting we have a sort of Rangers Aid appeal. I do appreciate your well thought out and constructive reply though. I would also say that your location could not be more appropriate 

Why thank you Dickie, please forgive me for I am simple 

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Nothing will change unless they get the right manager and give him a few quid to challange celtic 

This board is utterly incapable of doing either. As long as they remain as they are we go nowhere. How many years do we waste before acting? 

7 hours ago, Dickie said:

We could call it the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund.