VB Article

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Want to all chip and get a Rangersmedia statement, can just keep all the wankers like BP9 and KK out of it :pipe: 

Said it earlier Rangersmedia should start our own club run by real fans. Fuck any of my cash is going into any of they other shysters but would gladly donate to one on here.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Said it earlier Rangersmedia should start our own club run by real fans. Fuck any of my cash is going into any of they other shysters but would gladly donate to one on here.

True, if you want the thoughts of the general Rangers fan base conveyed to the board then look no further than here. Each one of us live and breathe Rangers.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I nominate myself as the chief writer

Need to make sure KAI isn't the secretary, he will gee himself bonuses to scud on ket :lol: 

25 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Dave’s too busy to lead us, he leaves that to the more incompetent folk.

Anyone still living in cookoo land expecting this lying fuck to lead us needs to wake up

He has made us an even bigger circus than Shyte and that has taken some doing

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Anyone still living in cookoo land expecting this lying fuck to lead us needs to wake up

He has made us an even bigger circus than Shyte and that has taken some doing

He’s a cunt, but that’s a ridiculous statement. Going into administration and being relegated to the third division of Scottish football with a 5 way agreement is much fucking worse than this. 

It could be, that we as Rangersmedia, need to make a statement.

I've seen some folk on here who are very good at putting words together which are logical, non-confrontational, straight to the point and hard hitting.

Many of us on here did say that King will fuck up OUR Club, it is now (about time), spreading to other communities within the support.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Sadly I'm not really feeling that one either. The emphasis seems to be on the bust up, it should be centered around the mess and lies and football disaster that all comes from being mis-managed at the top.

To be fair to them I think this statement was maybe made this morning - I expect a more hard hitting one smiliar to the Union Bears one to follow.

Spot on, hopefully the fans groups who have the will and the gumption to stand up to the board and call them to account can pool their resources/efforts and come up with a strategy to take this forward, In the face of a coherant and increasingly organised fan base challenging the board during season book renewal might stir some openness and honesty from them on how they intend to take us forward, be interesting to see how club 1872/FF respond.

welcome back btw,