Hummel

jjbscotty12

27 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Kinda like this. Don't think the arrows cheapen it at all, looks pretty smart.

Sorta similar to the one I whipped up as well...

rangers2.thumb.png.14a1f7be29b128a7a746aba18501bb9e.png

That was good of Windass modelling them for you mate.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't agree with the laughed at part, but if someone laughs at someone for wearing a well made brand - then surely that says more about them than the person wearing it? 

That's what the teachers used to tell the kids who wore New Balance. :pipe:

What about Hummel? I'll be honest I had never heard of them until yesterday! Is the quality better or worse than puma? As I said folk will buy it regardless. Remember Admiral and diadora? Cheap and nasty but people bought them regardless and the tops themselves were actually decent.

Who gives a fuck? More important stuft to worry about than who makes our next strip ffs.....over the years we’ve had Adidas, Umbro, Nike, puma, Diadora and Admiral make strips for us...never stopped me buying strips for me and my laddie before and won’t stop me in the future 

Just now, jintybear said:

What about Hummel? I'll be honest I had never heard of them until yesterday! Is the quality better or worse than puma? As I said folk will buy it regardless. Remember Admiral and diadora? Cheap and nasty but people bought them regardless and the tops themselves were actually decent.

In my experience its much better quality. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Lasted 2 weeks at school before the slagging became too much and they mysteriously disappeared during PE. 

AECD5E6A-4A14-4C5D-905D-F433A4FBEFEF.jpeg

They're actually no bad looking. 

Didnae think ad ever say that looking at a pair of gola gutties?

Archived