Hummel

jjbscotty12

5 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Ffs l forgot all about them:lol:

What about these bad boys? 

Pump_bringback_weiss2.thumb.jpg.b9f20532983441bb22611e26667ad377.jpg

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I think @ForeverAndEver was probably still swimming around in his dad's balls when these were out :lol:

Was gonny say they were a bit before my time :lol: 

Horrible looking things man :megaanguish: 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was gonny say they were a bit before my time :lol: 

Horrible looking things man :megaanguish: 

Luckily my mum and dad thought the same, no fucking way are we paying £60 for trainers here's £30 get something with that, looking back they were spot on:lol:

22 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

and halliday had to leave after 40 mins no doubt.

Prick kept going on about the quality being nothing compared to his Azerbaijani robes. Think he had a cuddle with Bruno afterwards, once the big guy managed to get out his chair.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was just going to ask the same as StuW because I have been out most of the day, I see we are at 29 pages imagine if it had been confirmed. :lol:

Oh the plot thickens Bears, it seems Sports Direct is the UK distributor for Hummel and going by their turnover there is no way they can afford a 5 mill a real deal. 

Never mind the heated fashion debate. ??

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh the plot thickens Bears, it seems Sports Direct is the UK distributor for Hummel and going by their turnover there is no way they can afford a 5 mill a real deal. 

You couldn't make it up, could you?  Mike fucking Ashley.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh ffs, that is surely not true about SD is it CB ? I can see the many fans of Hummel on here deserting soon. :whistle:

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Everybody just thought Ashley just disappeared with zilch. Corrupt to the core the lot of them , the fans will never know any of the inside dealing that goes on.

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Oh ffs, that is surely not true about SD is it CB ? I can see the many fans of Hummel on here deserting soon. :whistle:

I'm going nowhere, the wee man is getting his top no matter who the hell makes it, this no buying bloody tops is beyond a joke now. 

3 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

I'm going nowhere, the wee man is getting his top no matter who the hell makes it, this no buying bloody tops is beyond a joke now. 

I agree, I never thought the boycott for buying strips was sensible, but I think if SD are involved it will cause some mild concern, but I hope if the deal is good financially (if the story is correct that remains to be seen) then I could not care less who makes or distributes them.

40 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Is this the same as Mike Ashley owns a % in Puma?

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Dumbarton schools obviously have more taste compared to you minky bastards in other areas

Fucks sake...you get a kicking in Dumbarton for less than wearing new balance trainers. Definitely getting a pounding from them.

1 minute ago, gruggs said:

Fucks sake...you get a kicking in Dumbarton for less than wearing new balance trainers. Definitely getting a pounding from them.

You stay in Edinburgh pipe down

1 minute ago, gruggs said:

Try going up bellsmyre in a pair of new balance and they will just rip the cunt lol.

Least they would be decent running shoes for trying to bolt.

Your fucking arse most of Bellsmyre have never seen/be able to afford a pair of New Balance in their life - I am honestly stunned at the pish some folk are spouting when it comes to NB on here ... I never had handful of our supporters on here down as absolute pish talkers when it comes to trainers

Just now, K.A.I said:

Probably went from Westcliff to Granton or Muirhouse effortlessly.

Not quite lol

Went via Glasgow on route, throigh for work reasons now.

Thing I hate most is you can't get a proper crispy roll in this place.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I agree, I never thought the boycott for buying strips was sensible, but I think if SD are involved it will cause some mild concern, but I hope if the deal is good financially (if the story is correct that remains to be seen) then I could not care less who makes or distributes them.

I had a look on the SD website they have 2 Hummel products (shoes) Amazon have 942 and Sportstore have 518. just saying.

Archived