Hummel

jjbscotty12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Naw half of that is K.A.I telling ever cunt that when he was a sperm he loved NewBalance:lol:

Didn't love, I just know they were nowhere near as bad as some of you are trying to make out. 

39 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, there's nothing anywhere that backs up the claim that he has shares and none of his companies list an interest in Puma. He's certainly not a shareholder of any influence if he does have any squirrelled away though

So Sports Direct don’t have a distribution contract with Hummel??

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So Sports Direct don’t have a distribution contract with Hummel??

I don't know. Hence why I asked if it was like the story about Ashley owning shares - a story that has quickly grown but has nothing that actually backs it up.

21 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Cheers, I have not had time to read all the thread so missed that, the bollocks pile is rather large indeed :mutley: and just wait if the SD connection is correct. :lol:  

Well according to the great oracle aka The Dude it’s bollocks. 

52 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Never once said NB was shit gear, it was just gear you would never be seen dead in. 

That's fair enough then, I can accept that as trends come and go. One time I was wearing Kappa and Helly Hansen when I was 12/13, wouldn't be seen dead in it now but it doesn't mean they aren't well made, popular once and might come round again. Same thing I suppose.

I would be very, very surprised to see an orange away or third kit... but I must say it's probably going to earn the club a hefty income now that we control our own rights again (if true)

Just now, kanjo said:

I would be very, very surprised to see an orange away or third kit... but I must say it's probably going to earn the club a hefty income now that we control our own rights again (if true)

The Bridgeton loyal fb page were saying that 3rd strip is gonna be red and black..

Just now, K.A.I said:

That's fair enough then, I can accept that as trends come and go. One time I was wearing Kappa and Helly Hansen when I was 12/13, wouldn't be seen dead in it now but it doesn't mean they aren't well made, popular once and might come round again. Same thing I suppose.

If back in the day my Grand Da wore them then they were well made, a pair of shoes were meant to last at least 20 years according them him. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You would need to ask the poster that says they have. 

That's what I took from that post - you saying they are UK distributor. My mistake if that's just you quoting something else someone shared

Just now, Sweetheart said:

As a journalist couldn't you ask Hummel for an interview?

I could but they'd almost certainly refuse to do an interview over a deal that is yet to be confirmed and is on the strength of them following Rangers on Twitter.

Archived