Hummel

jjbscotty12

11 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Take less money because you prefer the brand? Good thing you're not accepting the deals then, eh? Fucking ridiculous thinking the contract offering the best money wouldn't be the obvious choice for the club. 

I'd likely bet it was probably the fifth best offer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'd likely bet it was probably the fifth best offer

The Nike one? If there even was one. How would the fifth best be better than the best? It'd make no sense at all taking anything less than the most lucrative deal.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The Hummel one, just because it would be very Rangers like to do that

Maybe with it only being 3 years it was the best deal money-wise in the short time, could always be a factor. 

But yeah, who knows. 

Maybe not the biggest brand but going by the statement they seem really buzzed about the idea of making kits for our club and rightly so I like the idea of the “Bespoke” kits I’m excited to see what they do I like the retro style they have really excited about the potential to make some cracking tops 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I see Middlesbrough have also just signed a deal with Hummel

I'm guessing Aston Villa is gonna be the next club on their books. We're gonna see some great kits coming from them, don't have any doubts about that. 

I have no problem with Hummel making our top and kit as long as it is the best deal and it will maybe be a little different which could be a nice change.

I do wonder why we had the first leaks saying it was £10M over three years and now this 2 to 3 time what the last Puma deal was, it is a little confusing, maybe it was done like that to confuse us mere fans.

I assume the superstore at Ibrox comes back to Rangers at the end of the season after the SD deal ends ? Will Rangers staff it and run it ourselves once that happens or will we do a deal with another company to run it ?  Also I wonder what other outlets will stock our tops ?

Archived