Hummel

jjbscotty12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The glory days of Adidas and Nike kits seem to be dead.

Have a club wearing Hummel kits ever won a major tournament? I know it’s not important - just out of interest.

Not for a second do I think we are getting a top deal - no pun intended. Otherwise you’d see your Juves and Reals at some point in history wearing Hummel kits.

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

The glory days of Adidas and Nike kits seem to be dead.

Have a club wearing Hummel kits ever won a major tournament? I know it’s not important - just out of interest.

Not for a second do I think we are getting a top deal - no pun intended. Otherwise you’d see your Juves and Reals at some point in history wearing Hummel kits.

Denmark won the Euros 

Real Madrid wore Hummel once upon a time

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Still don't get why this is bad.

I think it's because people want Nike or Adidas but we fucked Puma about so maybe they were wary of our Board.  

If we get decent money get the debt down I think whoever it is it's a good idea.

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Reminds me of when I was wee and I told my parents I wanted trainers with a bubble and they got me Arrow ones because Nike were too expensive. I was so upset.

The solid plastic bubble ?

I had a pair of hi-tec’s like that. Cheers ma + Da ?

I’m not saying I’m over the moon with it but if we can get a beautie of a Rangers kit that doesn’t look like the arsenal hearts Dortmund strips the way it was with puma then I’m happy. If they want to maximise dough to them then they should bring out a nice orange 1 and hopefully keep the kits nice and simple. 

Archived