Hummel

jjbscotty12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

My boys under 10 team have a sponsorship with Nike and Rangers can only get Hummel..

:anger:

No they don’t. 

I swear to fucking God, the number of people absolutely outraged about Hummel and yet have no idea at all how this stuff works is fucking unbelievable. 

58 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Still no clue what the contract is worth. 

Show us the Money, ya cunts. 

The taigs last deal which was allegedly their biggest ever wasn't disclosed either. It'll all depend on number of shirts sold and position in the league determining the final figure I'd suggest.

9 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Aye because an Orange strip is the solution to all our problems

IMG_20180421_005707.png

In theory it could be 

sell loads more at £50 a pop = more money into the coffers = better players 

39 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Aye because an Orange strip is the solution to all our problems

IMG_20180421_005707.png

Image doesn't make sense since Alfredo only speaks Spanish, it should be "Si solo mi camiseta fuera más leal..."

3 hours ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

No they don’t. 

I swear to fucking God, the number of people absolutely outraged about Hummel and yet have no idea at all how this stuff works is fucking unbelievable. 

A bought a bundle of Nike training tops and stuck a badge wae ma face on them, am sponsored by Nike and Rangers can only get Hummel ffs.

5 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Half of the people in this thread seem to care a lot more about the manufacturers logo on the front than the cash in the bank.

I do get where they are coming from through - I agree with best deal possible but it doesn’t mean it’s not a red neck being made by Hummel - who’s to say an inferior deal money wise with an Adidas or Nike won’t make us more money long term because people will snap up more kit overall 

you’ve got to assume Nike and Adidas are interested though when they might not be but it’s a thought im putting out there 

8 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

The taigs last deal which was allegedly their biggest ever wasn't disclosed either. It'll all depend on number of shirts sold and position in the league determining the final figure I'd suggest.

6 million a season, it’s in their accounts. Although it was declared at the time they announced the NB deal. 

Position in the league  ????

SO we should expect the SOS to come out and tell us what we are getting after all they wanted us to know everything the last time. What happened to the transparency your hero’s promised. 

Nothing to stop them saying 2mill a season with the chance to make it 3 mill if the fans buy enough, the tops would be flying off the shelves, but then that’s probadly too much like common sense for these cunts. 

54 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I do get where they are coming from through - I agree with best deal possible but it doesn’t mean it’s not a red neck being made by Hummel - who’s to say an inferior deal money wise with an Adidas or Nike won’t make us more money long term because people will snap up more kit overall 

you’ve got to assume Nike and Adidas are interested though when they might not be but it’s a thought im putting out there 

I don’t think it’s likely dealing with Nike/Adidas would make us more money if they’re offering less up front. 

Even if the deal is £1M short we’d need to sell a stupid number of shirts to make that up.

20,000 @ £50, excluding all of the costs incurred. 

Not to mention we probably make more money per kit using Hummel as we would Nike/Adidas. Our brand is worth a lot more to Hummel than it is to Nike/Adidas.

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What cash is in the bank???

For all we know Hummel are the only company that would touch us. 

The point I’m making is that some people would seemingly rather we went with the biggest name, rather than the best financial deal (I.e. they would be happier recieving less money if it meant a big name kit manufacturer).

Just now, Creampuff said:

I don’t think it’s likely dealing with Nike/Adidas would make us more money if they’re offering less up front. 

Even if the deal is £1M short we’d need to sell a stupid number of shirts to make that up.

20,000 @ £50, excluding all of the costs incurred. 

Not to mention we probably make more money per kit using Hummel as we would Nike/Adidas. Our brand is worth a lot more to Hummel than it is to Nike/Adidas.

Yeah but there’s other kit like t shirts, training gear, shorts, jackets, bags, balls all branded - it depends on the difference mind you I’m not saying it would definitely make more but it’s something I’d consider in association with our brand and how it looks overall too 

54 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Doubt it. I'm guessing we're just another catalogue club to them now, no dealing with them directly, just like Aberdeen and their ilk. 

Wouldn't be surprised if that's why their lot went with NB. We're not a catalogue club, we deserve the company taking lead, not going through a third party. 

Archived