Hummel

jjbscotty12

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

The point I’m making is that some people would seemingly rather we went with the biggest name, rather than the best financial deal (I.e. they would be happier recieving less money if it meant a big name kit manufacturer).

I get that mate. 

But again we have no idea if this a great deal or they are the only company that would touch our shitstorm. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No Orange top next season, then they will tell us it’s in the last year and when the last year comes no orange top. The cunts will have conned us again. 

I have no doubt that will be the way of it CB. That apart the overall look of the tops is kinda growing on me. 

33 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I get that mate. 

But again we have no idea if this a great deal or they are the only company that would touch our shitstorm. 

It seemed so important to know the last deal figures but not a problem this time, strange that. :pipe:

Don't get the whole deal about having a orange away/third kit, would prefer if we just stuck to a away kit that's the opposite colours to the home kit i.e. White. When we play St Johnstone and Killie tell them to change their kit. Hate having that third kit we only wear 4 times a season.

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I have no doubt that will be the way of it CB. That apart the overall look of the tops is kinda growing on me. 

I like their stuff,  I am really looking forward to the new tops, was not that crazy on Puma, The  away and 3rd kits  were okay but the home top were not as good , the home top we have now is he only decent home top they have given us and that's a bloody old top.  

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Don't get the whole deal about having a orange away/third kit, would prefer if we just stuck to a away kit that's the opposite colours to the home kit i.e. White. When we play St Johnstone and Killie tell them to change their kit. Hate having that third kit we only wear 4 times a season.

Like everything else , Money, It would be by far the biggest seller as I think the last orange top was the best selling away top/ 3rd kit we have ever had. 

Are we the only club in the UK that can't have an orange top? Anyone who kicks up about it are clearly bigots as it's only a Orange football top. Fuck our haters and look after our own, give the fans what they want Hummel 

16 hours ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Can folk genuinely not tell a mockup when they see one? I mean, it doesn't even have the Hummel chevrons. Surely it's pretty obvious, no?

Sometimes the chevrons are the same colour as the top.. I know its not what you said but its relevant :D

17 hours ago, Sid2103 said:

We could have went with Adidas, or Nike or one of the other major companies

No we couldn't have, not for the same amount of cash.

Do you think we knocked back Nike for Hummel? Or that we are in a position to knock any brand back?

Hummel was the best we could get and clearly offered the most money

personally i couldnt care less what brand makes our tops as long as we get the most cash out the deal as we can. If Primark offer more cash than nike then tbey should make our tops 

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

because it will sell more than any other top. Fact

the fact we havent made one in years shows how clueless whoever is in charge of this is. If an orange top is realeased well sell thousands of them, guaranteed. Its daft we havent done it just because some taigs are offended by a colour which is the only reason we havent done it

24 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

No we couldn't have, not for the same amount of cash.

Do you think we knocked back Nike for Hummel? Or that we are in a position to knock any brand back?

Hummel was the best we could get and clearly offered the most money

personally i couldnt care less what brand makes our tops as long as we get the most cash out the deal as we can. If Primark offer more cash than nike then tbey should make our tops 

Aye that's what I mean, they may have offered contracts, but I imagine they wouldn't have been anywhere near as good as the Hummel deal

Obviously without knowing the figures this is all just speculation, but overall I'm happier with it now than I was when it was first rumoured, as long as the club's getting the most money we'll buy the shirts regardless.

16 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

Aye that's what I mean, they may have offered contracts, but I imagine they wouldn't have been anywhere near as good as the Hummel deal

Obviously without knowing the figures this is all just speculation, but overall I'm happier with it now than I was when it was first rumoured, as long as the club's getting the most money we'll buy the shirts regardless.

exactly mate

i at first wondered if wed sell more tops if it were nike or adidas but at the end of tge day to most its just a Rangers top and the brand means nothing 

and when it comes to an orange top i personally couldn't care less about the colour but i know that if we were to release an orange top this season it would be our biggest selling top ever, maybe a bit less than the top we wore in manchester but it would be near that 

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

exactly mate

i at first wondered if wed sell more tops if it were nike or adidas but at the end of tge day to most its just a Rangers top and the brand means nothing 

and when it comes to an orange top i personally couldn't care less about the colour but i know that if we were to release an orange top this season it would be our biggest selling top ever, maybe a bit less than the top we wore in manchester but it would be near that 

I'm the same with he orange top, will buy the shirts regardless, but if they want to make as much money as possible then it's a no brainer, people been crying out for it for years 

5 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

I'm the same with he orange top, will buy the shirts regardless, but if they want to make as much money as possible then it's a no brainer, people been crying out for it for years 

aye, regardless of the mentality behind it or who gets offended, its a colour we are the only club in history to be criticised over the colour of our tops. 

We should just go for it, it would sell, and with all the talk of lack of funds etc then its almost at the point that whoever makes this decision should be taken to task for not doing it and maximising our profits just because some pathetic scum are offended at part of the colour spectrum

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I like their stuff,  I am really looking forward to the new tops, was not that crazy on Puma, The  away and 3rd kits  were okay but the home top were not as good , the home top we have now is he only decent home top they have given us and that's a bloody old top.  

I think the new tops will be good, still a bit unclear who will be selling them, I assume the stadium store comes back to Rangers when the SD comes to an end, but will we want to run that store or get someone else to do it ? I also wonder what other outlets we will be using ? No point in having good gear if we do not have good retail sorted IMO. 

Looking forward to seeing the tops. Not a brand I've taken any interest in previously, but having had a look online I like quite a lot of their stuff, although some of it is a bit OTT.

They have more of a feel of a fashion brand rather than a sport brand and I'll be interested to see what casual wear they do for us because I think there's quite a bit of potential there for sales beyond replica shirts.

Archived