Hummel

jjbscotty12

With the current brand you would find the shirt with some difficulty here, but now with the new manufacturer it would be impossible, i think i haven't seen anything hummel overhere, i could be wrong though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

With the current brand you would find the shirt with some difficulty here, but now with the new manufacturer it would be impossible, i think i haven't seen anything hummel overhere, i could be wrong though.

i'm sure it'll be available everywhere the current shirt is. worst case you need to go to ibrox for your shirt. 

1 minute ago, billym27 said:

i'm sure it'll be available everywhere the current shirt is. worst case you need to go to ibrox for your shirt. 

Yeah that would be tricky, considering i live in the other side of the puddle.?

16 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

aye, regardless of the mentality behind it or who gets offended, its a colour we are the only club in history to be criticised over the colour of our tops. 

We should just go for it, it would sell, and with all the talk of lack of funds etc then its almost at the point that whoever makes this decision should be taken to task for not doing it and maximising our profits just because some pathetic scum are offended at part of the colour spectrum

There's obviously an intrinsic link between the majority of our supporters and Orangism, but that doesn't mean the club has that same link.

Wearing a Rangers scarf should say nothing about you other than the team you support.

I find it bizarre that on the one hand you and others are arguing that it's just a colour and it's the "pathetic scum's" problem if they're offended by "part of the colour spectrum" when the sole reason you want an orange kit is not because it's a meaningless colour but because of everything it represents and so you can get it right up them.

If it takes an orange top for any of our fans to make the decision to buy a top when they wouldn't ordinarily then there's something seriously wrong there.

17 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

There's obviously an intrinsic link between the majority of our supporters and Orangism, but that doesn't mean the club has that same link.

Wearing a Rangers scarf should say nothing about you other than the team you support.

I find it bizarre that on the one hand you and others are arguing that it's just a colour and it's the "pathetic scum's" problem if they're offended by "part of the colour spectrum" when the sole reason you want an orange kit is not because it's a meaningless colour but because of everything it represents and so you can get it right up them.

If it takes an orange top for any of our fans to make the decision to buy a top when they wouldn't ordinarily then there's something seriously wrong there.

i want an orange top cause it will sell, if it were any other colour id say the same thing

46 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i want an orange top cause it will sell, if it were any other colour id say the same thing

I completely agree with @Laudrupsleftfoot but the fact that it'll sell more than our other kits is the only thing I care about, fuck what reasons folk use to buy the strip, whether it's the love of the colour/club or just to wind them up. Couldn't really care less, not when money is involved.

Sure, it's a little sad and kinda pathetic that an orange strip would sell better than our traditional blue but wouldn't an initial boost in finances from shirt sales be a good thing?

I'd love them to offer a limited edition (or similar) white kit with the blue star, I doubt many would buy it in the same numbers as an orange kit though. 

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I've not bought a top since the Umbro 3rd division one but if we done an orange one I'd be first in line regardless.

An Orange Rangers top is iconic and you get the added pleasure that it fears a Catholic up like nothing else when they see one. 

Glorious. I hate fenians though, like I despise their existence. 

2 hours ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I completely agree with @Laudrupsleftfoot but the fact that it'll sell more than our other kits is the only thing I care about, fuck what reasons folk use to buy the strip, whether it's the love of the colour/club or just to wind them up. Couldn't really care less, not when money is involved.

Sure, it's a little sad and kinda pathetic that an orange strip would sell better than our traditional blue but wouldn't an initial boost in finances from shirt sales be a good thing?

I'd love them to offer a limited edition (or similar) white kit with the blue star, I doubt many would buy it in the same numbers as an orange kit though. 

I’ve said on here before I’d love an away kit like this. You’re right that it probably wouldn’t sell as well as an orange top though. Sad indictment of our support at the moment that a kit designed to annoy the smellies would sell better than one celebrating our founders. I actually think the majority wouldn’t even get the significance of the white kit/blue star. 

17 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

I’ve said on here before I’d love an away kit like this. You’re right that it probably wouldn’t sell as well as an orange top though. Sad indictment of our support at the moment that a kit designed to annoy the smellies would sell better than one celebrating our founders. I actually think the majority wouldn’t even get the significance of the white kit/blue star. 

Your last sentence is EXACTLY why it wouldn't sell as well as any other kit. 

6 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Your last sentence is EXACTLY why it wouldn't sell as well as any other kit. 

If the marketing dept at the club/Hummel are any good there’s a ready made ad campaign for them to sell blue star kits. 

On 21/04/2018 at 19:18, AndoBien said:

Do Hummel sell anything in the USA? I mean trainers sweat shirts etc. Personally never seen their stuff in the States but just curious.

9 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Ha, gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

9 hours ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I'd love us to bring that kit out as a tribute to our founding fathers. Not sure if it would be a big seller but I love that jersey.

Archived