Hummel

jjbscotty12

10 hours ago, bob1873 said:

Cheers remember seein Diadora stuff in California when we were with them.   Looked at the Hummel website and their ‘international’ links purely to countries in a Europe nothing elsewhere. 

They did supply the Richmond Tigers Aussie Rules kit at one point but think they are with Puma now. They also have some South Korean and Japanese teams whose kit they sponsor and a couple of minor teams in the US and Argentina.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It would fly off the shelves especially with a royal blue collar. 

It's a fucking cracker, the bring that and an orange top out and I think the home will be a cracker regardless ,  between me and my son your  looking about £300,  

Get them done Rangers & Hummel and watch us  easily sell in the top 20 shirt sales in Europe if not the top 10 .:winnings:

14 hours ago, Smile said:

Rangers_All_Shirts.jpg

Wow when you thought the strips could not get any better , that white one would be in my top 5 away kits of all time.  Nothing beats the 79/82 home / away strips to me, but wow would love to see the wee man running around in that even before the orange strip :confused:.  Take a bow whoever created the white top and someone should send it into the club and Hummel as if it's too late to do for next season it could always be produced the second year of the deal.

Any cunt who does not like Hummel need their head seen too as I can't wait to see what they produce. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Wow when you thought the strips could not get any better , that white one would be in my top 5 away kits of all time.  Nothing beats the 79/82 home / away strips to me, but wow would love to see the wee man running around in that even before the orange strip :confused:.  Take a bow whoever created the white top and someone should send it into the club and Hummel as if it's too late to do for next season it could always be produced the second year of the deal.

Any cunt who does not like Hummel need their head seen too as I can't wait to see what they produce. 

That white top with royal blue instead of sky blue would shift more that an orange top. 

On 4/18/2018 at 15:06, MrMeeseeks said:

Kinda like this. Don't think the arrows cheapen it at all, looks pretty smart.

Sorta similar to the one I whipped up as well...

rangers2.thumb.png.14a1f7be29b128a7a746aba18501bb9e.png

I like all 3 of them.  Would def buy me and ma boy 2 and 3.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That white top with royal blue instead of sky blue would shift more that an orange top. 

Then it wouldn’t be a founders tribute. The light/sky blue is vital imo. 

Archived