Hummel

jjbscotty12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

The solid plastic bubble ?

Can't even find my Arrows on t'interweb fs.

Anyway imagine you ask for air trainers and you get this. Not quite as bad as this but it was still 'aw, muuuum' and tantrums.

cff76c4bd19d7d66b853112f3342da81.jpg.da06ba89dd9cfa43ff7df5923f312257.jpg

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If the deal is £15m up front, for the next 5 years or so how is that good? That’s £3m a year which is what we got in the JJB deal all those years ago. Plus the cunts in charge will have spent it by the end of the summer meaning that’s one less revenue stream. A brand like Hummel = no global exposure (relative to other mainstream brands)

More details required 

I'd imagine if it's £15m up front then there's nothing further until they make whatever quota has been agreed, then we get a certain percentage beyond that. Makes sense and a good deal if right, but we are guessing.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Get rid of the white bits on the shoulders. 

If they’re not on the shoulder they’ll be on the side

no chance Hummel give a club the most money they’ve ever given and don’t stick their trademark differentiating logo on the top 

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think it's because people want Nike or Adidas but we fucked Puma about so maybe they were wary of our Board.  

If we get decent money get the debt down I think whoever it is it's a good idea.

Don't get why people want those though. Don't get why it's important or why getting a big brand is a sign of good health.

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

I knew about Denmark.

Never realised those Teka sponsored kits were Hummel. Blew my mind seeing that lol

That was oldco Hummel 

Wait until the filth fans out there find out this is Newco Hummel sponsoring us. They’ll be taking out newspaper adverts in Denmark telling the Danish public they’re not really Hummel anymore and shouldn’t claim they sponsored Tottenham and Real Madrid on their website 

2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Yes...no other cunt was interested.

What does that mean? Would that be because Nike and Addidas think they wouldn't sell enough strips to make it worth while?

Just now, Inigo said:

Don't get why people want those though. Don't get why it's important or why getting a big brand is a sign of good health.

Looks better I guess that the Club can attract that Level of Kit Maker.

Archived