Talksport talking about Sundays chaos

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

another reneging of personal responsibility " a big boy did it and ran away". Are the players seriously trying to suggest that the game was taken out their hands prior to kick off? :lol:

Shitebags to a man.

3 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Fucks that mean? That they knew they were fucked before it started?

Did you think we were going to win? I didn't, and I would imagine most of us didn't, once we took away bravado.

Regarding the players, I don't know about before the match. But as soon as they scored I reckon each, and every one of them knew we weren't coming back.

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

another reneging of personal responsibility " a big boy did it and ran away". Are the players seriously trying to suggest that the game was taken out their hands prior to kick off? :lol:

It was - we should have beat them at Ibrox in a different setup so why change it?

The selection and lineup was a total disaster and everybody could see that.

Players were shite and are shite but give them a chance.

1 minute ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Could see it a mile away, the team selection was horrible.

I was stupidly a little optimistic and looking forward to it and that lineup genuinely sapped all enthusiasm and confidence I had.

I know a bit about football but even a blind budgie could have told you that team was setting up for a disaster.... 

McCrorie instead of a guy with 95 caps for Portugal - that worked well.

That midfield - just fucking baffling.... Docherty and Halliday in the middle of the park. Two guys who cant string a pass between them and one had barely played since Feb.

The reactions and performance tells me the players did feel this, although the level of the actual performance was horrific.

I don’t give a fuck how many caps Alves has for Portugal he’s been gash since he arrive. Should have started ahead of Martin because he’s even worse but not Mccrorie no chance.

As far as I saw we went 451 and still got over run in midfield. That was largely due to a lack of effort, awareness and tackling by the midfield 5.

I cannot see how with 5 in midfield our players predicted the game would be lost when it was lost in a midfield we had numerical advantage.

Either there's been barnies in the run up or dressing room before the game (for me likeliest as all 11 players were miles off pace from kick off ) or the players just failed to even try to make Murtys tactics work.