Talksport talking about Sundays chaos

18 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

What if Murty told them to sit off them and defend as deep as possible? 

Fuck knows what his tactics really were though, cause I couldn't even hazard a guess from what I seen. It certainly wasn't get in their faces and put pressure on them which is proven to work against them.

Must've told them to put blue tops on, be on the park but not get involved, fail to tackle or exert anything but the minimal effort, and where possible contribute to goals against.

Successful if so.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Must've told them to put blue tops on, be on the park but not get involved, fail to tackle or exert anything but the minimal effort, and where possible contribute to goals against.

Successful if so.

I wouldn't even be surprised at this point. Murty probably thought they deserved a shot at a double treble.

48 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

It was...the formation, team selection and tactics didn't allow us to compete. We all knew that after 5 minutes.

18 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s exactly what it looked like within the first 5 minutes btw. 

I think both of you are being generous, straight from kick off i knew we would get battered because how far we were stood off them.

18 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Totally agree. Why murty is still there at the moment is a complete mystery. To say he has lost the dressing room seems a gross understatement.

Even if he had lost the dressing room you would think the players would have some professional pride.

There’s plenty of blame to go around for Sunday.  We’ve been a rudderless ship for too long and Sunday was us finally hitting the rocks and quickly sinking.

44 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I don’t give a fuck how many caps Alves has for Portugal he’s been gash since he arrive. Should have started ahead of Martin because he’s even worse but not Mccrorie no chance.

Somebody just told me he's on 38k a week. Surely that isn't true. Same guy said Morelos is getting 30k.

Just now, ronniescu said:

Somebody just told me he's on 38k a week. Surely that isn't true. Same guy said Morelos is getting 30k.

Morelos isn’t on close to 30k and neither is Alves in 38k.

I dunno how much Morelos is on but Alves is meant to be on about 26k

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Morelos isn’t on close to 30k and neither is Alves in 38k.

I dunno how much Morelos is on but Alves is meant to be on about 26k

Thank Christ it's not quite as bad as I thought. It's still a ridiculous waste of money though.

40 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

If you look at the goals it's all individual mistakes from 3rd rate players

1.dorrans doesn't pick up rogic ,mccrorie terrible defending

2.candieas dives in for no reason, Martin can't punt it away

3. John loses the ball ,weakly,.mccrorie out muscled

4. Docherty gives a horrendous pass to holt

difference is the scum players don't do these things,they have more quality,strength

Boyata a few weeks ago at Ibrox...?

The goals were down to individual mistakes but the taigs could have just went up a gear and still got the goals, mistakes from us or not.

It's clear murty has lost the dressing room long before this game.

But that is no excuse what so ever for that squad performance on Sunday. It shows a total lack of heart and commitment. Every team has gone into a tough game not being favorites.

This doesn't mean you roll over and not put forward effort. You work harder and you give everything you have.

A huge clear out is needed of this squad again, far too many mediocre players with no heart. These include the so called Rangers men. 

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Did you think we were going to win? I didn't, and I would imagine most of us didn't, once we took away bravado.

Regarding the players, I don't know about before the match. But as soon as they scored I reckon each, and every one of them knew we weren't coming back.

Within 5 mins I posted on here that this was going to get nasty.you could see the fear and apprehension in the players, and it had nothing to do with personnel,we could have played any line up with any tactics and would still have got royally fucked.The players froze completely because they know they are nowhere near good enough and the tarriers would be right up for it due to the probable prize on offer to them.in other words They Shat It