Our troubles listed...grim reading

1 minute ago, Bighouse said:

That's only the tip of the iceberg. Doesn't even mention the Charles Green death bed interview or losing at Albion despite the fact their manager was away at a wedding 

Or being 2-0 up at Alloa and fucking it with 20 minutes left :lol: 

Fuck sake, forgot about the Waghorn chip shop incident :lol: 

1 minute ago, Thermopylae said:

My old dad died in 2011 which is probably just as well because this would have killed him :huh:

Mate i shouldnt laugh but that reminded me of the joke in only fools

"Its just as well that your mum died when she did Rodney cause that would've killed her" :lol:

22 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

That's only the tip of the iceberg. Doesn't even mention the Charles Green death bed interview or losing at Albion despite the fact their manager was away at a wedding 

at the time i said that was the worst game id ever been to. that was the day i turned on McCoist

to think i thought that was as bad it was going to get :depressed:

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Or being 2-0 up at Alloa and fucking it with 20 minutes left 

that was another game where i thought "well that must be rock bottom"

it was daft of us to think things would all be fine once we got to the SPL, the feeling is worse now than it was then

There's been some amount of surreal shit these last 6 years with Mr Custard and Charles Green's Christmas poem being right up there.  I'd forgotten about half the shit on that list.  Maybe it's because I don't really pay attention to the finer details of other clubs in trouble, do they go through the same kind of shit as us or do we just get reported on more?

10 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

that was another game where i thought "well that must be rock bottom"

it was daft of us to think things would all be fine once we got to the SPL, the feeling is worse now than it was then

That and getting pumped in the friendly in front of a fair ground in the USA. Mental stuff.

That list in the OP's post reads like an Ealing comedy script. You'd never have believed it if someone said it in 2011.

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

in remember in 3rd division folk constantly posting #ThisIsFun after our games, didnt last long

Not you, the guy who started the other thread.

Actually despise that 'banter years' patter, the club is as big a mess as it's ever been.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Not you, the guy who started the other thread.

Actually despise that 'banter years' patter, the club is as big a mess as it's ever been.

aye i know you didnt mean me mate, just made me remember folk posting things like that :tu:

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

aye i know you didnt mean me mate, just made me remember folk posting things like that :tu:

:tu:aye i remember those times aswell, fair enough people trying to make light of a shit situation but just now i see no light at the end of the tunnel, grim days mate.

27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

:tu:aye i remember those times aswell, fair enough people trying to make light of a shit situation but just now i see no light at the end of the tunnel, grim days mate.

yip, at least in the lower leagues we knew wed move up eventually, now theres the ever lingering fear we'll be stuck where we are for years, nothing to look forward to that fills us with confidence. Sick of this doom and gloom