Rangers youth

probably not going to play kids as hearts could realistically be our easiest chance of picking up 3 points in this run in. With Hivs and the sheep being so close to us, we cant take the risk and play youth. maybe one or two on the bench for the run in but cementing second is too important now. for financial and european reasons (simply getting to start european games much later, giving more time to rest and hopefully rebuild the team)

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Rossiter got another start, really hope this is a change in fortune for him now

I don't - he's shite. But I'd rather have him fit and ready to play than not, would help move him on to another team.

Re Middleton, he might be a decent player but where do we play him? Murphy is our best player and Candaies won't be dropped if he's fit.

Maybe the Windass role? 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't - he's shite. But I'd rather have him fit and ready to play than not, would help move him on to another team.

Re Middleton, he might be a decent player but where do we play him? Murphy is our best player and Candaies won't be dropped if he's fit.

Maybe the Windass role? 

I'd take Rossiter (and Holt for that matter) in the team ahead of the imposters that played centre midfield on Sunday.

They may not be great players but they'd have given more than Halliday or Dorrans.   

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I'd Rossiter (and Holt for that matter) I'm the team ahead of the imposters that played centre midfield on Sunday.

They may not be great players but they'd have given more than Halliday or Dorrans.   

I don't think it would have really mattered mate. They might not have done any worse, but they wouldn't have made us any better. Holt has been in plenty of Rangers sides against celtic where we haven't laid a glove on them and Rossiter is nothing special, he couldn't stand out against Progres of Luxembourg or any of the other 7 or 8 sides he's played against for us. 

The baffling thing is that even in an embarrasing defeat like that, you usually get one or two players who did themselves proud but literally no cunt did. 

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe the Windass role? 

Candaies shouldn't even be in the squad at the weekend after the way he threw a strop on Sunday.

I'd play Windass on the wing & Cummings behind the striker.

7 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Candaies shouldn't even be in the squad at the weekend after the way he threw a strop on Sunday.

I didn't even know about the strop until I was reading Gordon Daziell in The Sun late last night. 

Not great, but at least he went up the tunnel swearing to himself instead of acting like a wee spoiled bastard i.e Halliday. 

I'm not saying it's one rule for Candaies and another for Halliday but it appears to me one was passionate, the other was a stroppy wean spitting a dummy out.

Wouldn't be against Candaies getting dropped though. He's good on his day, but can be a passenger. A rest would do him good.

17 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

He should be dropped for giving Tierney the easiest cross he's ever put in in his life.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I didn't even know about the strop until I was reading Gordon Daziell in The Sun late last night. 

Not great, but at least he went up the tunnel swearing to himself instead of acting like a wee spoiled bastard i.e Halliday. 

I'm not saying it's one rule for Candaies and another for Halliday but it appears to me one was passionate, the other was a stroppy wean spitting a dummy out.

Wouldn't be against Candaies getting dropped though. He's good on his day, but can be a passenger. A rest would do him good.

The Halliday one was a lot worse than Candaies. I can kind of see why Halliday would be annoyed at getting taken off with 4 mins left till HT (He shouldn't have been on the park in the 1st place though) but there's a time and place to vent your anger, not in front of live TV audience and 50k+ fans.

The rest would do him good as I think it's the worst performance he's had this season as he's been pretty consistent for his 1st season in a new country. 

Both these incidents wouldn't have happened on Sunday if we'd had a Ian Ferguson, Barry Ferguson, Souness type captain.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He should be dropped for giving Tierney the easiest cross he's ever put in in his life.

The whole team were awful, stood off them & gave them far too much space to play.

Our under 10's would have shown more heart & aggression.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe the Windass role? 

Middleton might not be in a position to start but if he's doing well he should be on the bench. There are players getting a place on the bench and it's not merited. I've seen all I need to see of Moh, Herrera, Hodson and Halliday, they are shite and I'd rather see a prospect given his chance on the bench if they've earned it. 

3 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Middleton might not be in a position to start but if he's doing well he should be on the bench. There are players getting a place on the bench and it's not merited. I've seen all I need to see of Moh, Herrera, Hodson and Halliday, they are shite and I'd rather see a prospect given his chance on the bench if they've earned it. 

Aye I agree there. I'd much rather have someone like that on the bench, eager to make an impression than someone like Herrera, Halliday, O'Halloran who will come on and just be pure pish.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen kids like Middleton come on for cameo's loads through the years and done fuck-all too but if that's the case then they've not got it and you move on. No point having him on our books and playing well if you are never going to give him some sort of chance.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye I agree there. I'd much rather have someone like that on the bench, eager to make an impression than someone like Herrera, Halliday, O'Halloran who will come on and just be pure pish.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen kids like Middleton come on for cameo's loads through the years and done fuck-all too but if that's the case then they've not got it and you move on. No point having him on our books and playing well if you are never going to give him some sort of chance.

Totally agree and who knows maybe someone will flourish that could save us a few quid next season. 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe the Windass role? 

We can play him in the Miller role of all over the gaff, there seems to be a spot open now.