Season ticket email

RFC55

Saying that the 1st payment is taken at time of purchase then the next 3 starting from.end of June?

They taking the piss?

I've no got the money to.cover it so looks like they're onto plumbs. Surely it's end of May then June July and August?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Saying that the 1st payment is taken at time of purchase then the next 3 starting from.end of June?

They taking the piss?

I've no got the money to.cover it so looks like they're onto plumbs. Surely it's end of May then June July and August?

The paperwork I got sent said 31st May as first payment. 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They taking the piss?

Same with ours.

Said first payment is coming out end of this month, which I found pretty odd.

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They taking the piss?

I think if it's your first time paying over the 4 instalment then the first payment is when you renew. If you did it last season then it's the 31st. 

19 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I can barely afford to go on Sunday let along start paying my season ticket this month 

only reason im going Sunday is cause my RSC is doing a free bus otherwise i wouldn't bother my arse

they board have got a right cheek, what other club is run by their under 18s coach most of the season, gets humped by their major rivals on the Sunday, sacks its former captains on the Monday, then asks supporters for more money up front on the Tuesday? wouldnt happen anywhere else

absolute lunacy

36 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I think if it's your first time paying over the 4 instalment then the first payment is when you renew. If you did it last season then it's the 31st. 

Oh well better break it to the wee yin :lol:

Be nice if it told you this prior to renewing. Mine is different but seems.they want his out the now. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Oh well better break it to the wee yin :lol:

Be nice if it told you this prior to renewing. Mine is different but seems.they want his out the now. 

That's a shame. Surely they will be grateful for renewals and can wait til the end of the month? 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

They taking the piss?

How can you be on 31k a year but not have £100 in the bank? you got gambling debts? :giggidy:

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How can you be on 31k a year but not have £100 in the bank? you got gambling debts? :giggidy:

I've had a very exorbitant month. I'm also on far more than 31 :lol:

In all seriousness I have money in a savings account but I'm not transferring that out because Rangers don't tell you the dates before you renew on the 4 monthly plan 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I've had a very exorbitant month. I'm also on far more than 31 :lol:

In all seriousness I have money in a savings account but I'm not transferring that out because Rangers don't tell you the dates before you renew on the 4 monthly plan 

I only keep £500 in my current account (with a £300 overdraft) that's basically £800 there for cash to use that month for shopping, bills, a pint ... also if I am stuck almost anywhere in the world, £800 would be enough to get me on a flight to the UK ... every month when my wages come in or any other money I make, I top up that £500 in the current and syphon off the rest into my savings account. It's good peace of mind doing it that way and the savings soon rack up.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I only keep £500 in my current account (with a £300 overdraft) that's basically £800 there for cash to use that month for shopping, bills, a pint ... also if I am stuck almost anywhere in the world, £800 would be enough to get me on a flight to the UK ... every month when my wages come in or any other money I make, I top up that £500 in the current and syphon off the rest into my savings account. It's good peace of mind doing it that way and the savings soon rack up.

I usually keep some fucking about money but I've been putting money away for wedding and hammering into debts so basically over last two months I've not left my self skint but shorter than usual.

But as I say Rangers didn't even tell me that first instalment had to be paid if it's the 1st time doing the 4 monthly payments right away.