My letter to the Directors.

SuperAli

1 minute ago, five stars said:

I'm sure the board are aware of their failures. It's theirs, as well as our, money being wasted.

It's turns out it's not that easy to get the right manager, at the right time. And a very expensive mistake if you get it wrong.

Clubs up and down the country are hiring and firing all the time. Ask five different supporters who they want as manager and you'll possibly get five different answers.

But after five failures in a row we must get it right this time.

I wonder if there is a fan committee (say of up to 10 fans) within the structure set up by the Board......I've known that a fan committee can be very useful to the Board or First Team of Staff. 

1 hour ago, theiconicman said:

Perhaps, but when we were looking for owners recently, we only had a list of wolves licking their chops to strip us.

This current board are certainly not sharp-tacks but I do at least have faith they want the club to thrive...they just don't know how to do it.

I can't believe our choice is between a well-meaning incompetent board and vultures like Whyte/Ashley.

And King is not a vulture? Wow!

12 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

A heartfelt and sincere effort OP, however I fear your words will almost certainly fall on deaf ears. Unless of course the message you so eloquently covey is replicated in the thousands. For what it's worth I've already sent off something similar so I can totally understand exactly how you feel.

Its only one mans opinion but again for what it's worth, it seems to me our first major battle is coming to the agreement within ourselves that under this administration our club is fucked. 

Such has been the level of utterly shambolic governance under Kings tenure I have absolutely no confidence whatsoever he or his board can turn this around. 

Although I'm fully aware many more on here have been saying this far longer than me, I've been banging this drum since Sunday night because that was my rock bottom.

To echo the sentiment of the OP I'd urge each and every true Rangers fan to see the truth. Don't let your love for the club blind you from doing what's right for Rangers. Despite their best efforts what we've witnessed thus far is NOT what we expect of our board so please, let these people know your feelings without any further delay. 

Good post mate, unfortunately there are not enough folk in our support who will get up off their arses and put pen to paper.

King and this board are going to destroy OUR Club simply because King is toxic in the business world and no one, but no one, is going to do business with the convicted tax dodger. I would rather they all fucked off and for someone else to come in. To those who say "who is out there", I say, there will always be someone out there, ready for the moment King & Co. are gone.  Yes, this is a gamble, but if we are to stick with King, we are fucked, with someone else, we may not be.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Good post mate, unfortunately there are not enough folk in our support who will get up off their arses and put pen to paper.

King and this board are going to destroy OUR Club simply because King is toxic in the business world and no one, but no one, is going to do business with the convicted tax dodger. I would rather they all fucked off and for someone else to come in. To those who say "who is out there", I say, there will always be someone out there, ready for the moment King & Co. are gone.  Yes, this is a gamble, but if we are to stick with King, we are fucked, with someone else, we may not be.

Tbf they were called blue taigs and rhebs last time they tried to speak out against a board 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No they were called Blue Taigs and Rebels when they were promoting season ticket boycotts, releasing their own strips and merchandise for their own financial gain, helping KIng drive the shareprice down and assist with a hostile takeover at the clubs expense, abusing Rangers supporters in their scores going into the Ibrox megastore with their kids, breaking into Ibrox and assaulting members of staff and vandalsing Ibrox.

I'm talking about people on here not Huston or any other banger.

Sure @Siam69 was a blue taig I was a blue taig @STEPPS BOY was also a blue taig. As were a few others.

All because we said they cunts needed chased. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Sure @Siam69 was a blue taig I was a blue taig @STEPPS BOY was also a blue taig. As were a few others.

Who called them that?

I've no issues with anyone who wanted the previous lot removed, my issue with when they aren't as loud when it comes to this lot. I despise the double standards from some cunts in our support. Not Siam and Stepps, I'm talking about others.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Who called them that?

I've no issues with anyone who wanted the previous lot removed, my issue with when they aren't as loud when it comes to this lot. I despise the double standards from some cunts in our support. Not Siam and Stepps, I'm talking about others.

Guardian was into it.

A fair few other of the accounts that are now gone done the same and a fair few others.

@Siam69 or @Real Ranger Will probably remember more specifically the exact posters but there was more than a few at it at the time 

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Oh and kingalings :lol:

Siam was a heavy King backer at one point though.

He seen the light though which is all that matters.

I don't think there's many King backers left - even on FollowFollow anymore which is great - unless your name is Robert Marshall, he's alive and kicking posting pish.

good letter,we are just the laughing stock of football

just now,could not have said it any better myself.:anger:

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye, and that was just from the Moderators!

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How is their money being wasted when it's loans to be turned into shares?

Don't get me wrong we need the loans, but that's caused by some awful decisions being made by them and their failure to get us to break even.  It's largely our money that's being spent (plus revenue streams) not theirs.

Of courses they're putting money into the club, it would be different if the loans were to be repaid, or they were commercially benefiting from the loans.

Sure they'll get shares for their cash but they already have control of the club. The loans/shares conversion seems the obvious way for them to invest.

This is entirely different from Murray's investment, which were mainly loans from banks/ticketus etc to be repaid with interest and fees.

Or Ashleys were he had his own commercial interests for his investment.

Or Greens who was out to make a fast buck.

Or Whyte who was Murrys fall guy.

The board could of easily invested their cash in the stock market for a handsome return, or blown it on the high life, so we should give them some credit for investing their not so hard earned cash.

It doesn't mean that they don't deserve the criticism they're receiving for one blotched managerial appointment after another.

24 minutes ago, five stars said:

Of courses they're putting money into the club, it would be different if the loans were to be repaid, or they were commercially benefiting from the loans.

Sure they'll get shares for their cash but they already have control of the club. The loans/shares conversion seems the obvious way for them to invest.

This is entirely different from Murray's investment, which were mainly loans from banks/ticketus etc to be repaid with interest and fees.

Or Ashleys were he had his own commercial interests for his investment.

Or Greens who was out to make a fast buck.

Or Whyte who was Murrys fall guy.

The board could of easily invested their cash in the stock market for a handsome return, or blown it on the high life, so we should give them some credit for investing their not so hard earned cash.

It doesn't mean that they don't deserve the criticism their receiving for one blotched managerial appointment after another.

But it's not investing in the club, the money is simply filling a funding gap as we're running at a loss.

As it is, they'll get it all back when they decide to cash out at some point.

@five stars