49 years

bordersbear

We will win the league again fuck, the taig narrative that's getting pushed that we shouldn't even think about winning another game against the scum never mind winning the league crap, it's propaganda, most of our team believe that shite at the moment, we had a league race on up till the last game at ibrox with a pish team, it won't take much to win it if we get some cunt that's got a genuine clue about how to go about it, that's all we need, the scum team right now would get shat on by any of the Smith era teams. 

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’m with the op,  can’t stand anymore of this shite, don’t know how many years I’ve got left but time is slipping by and has slipped by for a good few Bears who never saw their club get back to be what it should be.

Our forefathers built a great club and the eejits in charge are watching it slip further and further into mediocrity.

So what’s the response. Fighting amongst ourselves? Hating anyone’s opinion that’s different from your own?

I thought WATP meant being ONE People and I will never let any Supporter get the better of me and the Club I support. You sound as though you might be the same?

3 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

We will win the league again fuck, the taig narrative that's getting pushed that we shouldn't even think about winning another game against the scum never mind winning the league crap, it's propaganda, most of our team believe that shite at the moment, we had a league race on up till the last game at ibrox with a pish team, it won't take much to win it if we get some cunt that's got a genuine clue about how to go about it, that's all we need, the scum team right now would get shat on by any of the Smith era teams. 

Of course we’ll win the league again but it doesn’t look like it’s going to be any time soon under the present management.

As soon as we ever look like we pose a threat to the scum they’ll start spending that Euro cash,  they got the shits when we put them out the cup and got St Brenda in, they had a squad and knew a decent manager was all they needed to keep them at the top.

Unless something drastically changes and someone with more money than sense revolutionizes us I don't think we will ever be the same animal we once were.

We might scrape the odd cup here and there but league titles and properly challenging that mob we are nowhere near it.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Of course we’ll win the league again but it doesn’t look like it’s going to be any time soon under the present management.

As soon as we ever look like we pose a threat to the scum they’ll start spending that Euro cash,  they got the shits when we put them out the cup and got St Brenda in, they had a squad and knew a decent manager was all they needed to keep them at the top.

They won't get any more champions league money and when the cash they have runs out they will be in the same boat as us, no danger their getting to the group stages for a long time to come, 4 qualifying rounds to get through, it ain't happening imo. 

2 minutes ago, Zetland said:

So what’s the response. Fighting amongst ourselves? Hating anyone’s opinion that’s different from your own?

I thought WATP meant being ONE People and I will never let any Supporter get the better of me and the Club I support. You sound as though you might be the same?

I agree.

When we went into admin and everyone was having a kick at us, I posted on here that we had to unite as a support and protect the club, we did unite (sort of). But now it seems as a support we can’t unite on anything. 

The quality of football in Scotland has been nose diving for years, fucking us down the leagues has turbo charged that trend, those cunts couldn't wait to kick us when we were down but now it will come back to bite them in the pocket where Europe is concerned. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

The only club suffering is us.

It coming back to bite us and no one else. They have banked over 100 million from Europe with us making total cunts of ourselves the past 5 or so years.

Folk pretend it's all you g to be ok and we will be back, based on fuck all other than desperation.

Yes they have taken advantage and we couldn't do a thing about it while we were away, the 100 million or what ever will run out over the next couple of years, and if they can't get in the group stages they won't be making that kind of cash anymore. We won't be in the champions league either even if we won a league. 

31 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Unless something drastically changes and someone with more money than sense revolutionizes us I don't think we will ever be the same animal we once were.

We might scrape the odd cup here and there but league titles and properly challenging that mob we are nowhere near it.

If they still had Ronny Deila we’d be challenging , got to hope Rodgers gets bored and they get another diddy in , beating them in that semi final under warbuton has turned out to be the worst thing we’ve ever done , they shat themselves and acted quickly  , apart from 3 players last Sunday (I think ) that was the same teams we beat in that semi final ,that day brown looked finished Halliday trampled over him  , Rodric and co out played by dean sheils and Nicky law , their not even breaking sweat now and beating us easily , it really is bizarre the turn around