Statement from A Johnston

islandblue

47 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

“In terms of looking forward from where we were four or five years ago at the bottom, the progress that has been gradually made, we are probably ahead of the curve in reality if we finish second or third.

I shouldn’t be, but I’m fucking astounded at how out of touch these cunts are. Ahead of the curve? Hang in and ‘hopefully’ be rewarded? Away to fuck you utter worstcunt.

Maybe if the bold AJ and his fellow directors did their fucking job, attracted investment and made a decent managerial appointment we’d have thrown his fucking curve out the window by now and overthrown the tarriers.

But naw, we’ll limp from one disaster to the next due to their ineptitude while relying on the fans to fund it all.

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

That's a wow statement right enough, like wow that cunts off his head.

No Manager, no trophies, them lording it, for fuck sake we’ve had one really good day in 6 years......all part of the master plan chaps, pay up, shut up.  

Off his head is right. 

IF I keep shaking my head at the lunacy around Ibrox atm its going to fall off, you can see why the board mostly take a silent stance because when they say something its just off the scale stupid, talk about spectacular own goals this is a header from the half way line,

19 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

The statement is fucking contemptuous.

When I first read it, I thought the cunt was just a bit deluded, out of touch with how the support feel.

But I've dwelled on it a little, na, he can't be that stupid, it's either arrogance trying to take us for pricks, or just plain contemptuous.

The Union Bears are the only ones that have really nailed it for me, a bunch of young lads articulating well how we feel, telling the truth. 

Why don't you just say  nothing, instead of taking us for cunts. 

Yep, the more I read it, the more it says “shut up and pay your money you ungrateful little shits”.

10 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Why even come out with pish like that? What has he achieved?

Well going by this thread it has gone wrong in a big way, as some have said I was starting settle a little after Sunday, but reading that has if possible made me even more angry than I was then. 

:depressed:just like to put this out there...

Resolution 7

“THAT Alastair Johnston, who retires and offers himself for re-appointment in accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association, be re-appointed as a Director of the Company.”

For – 58,514,539 (99.9%)
Against – 84,624 (0.1%)

Total votes cast on the Resolution was 58,599,163. This represents 71.3% of the Company’s issued share capital.

:depressed::depressed:

You not what Mr A Johnston, as a fan of Rangers FC, I think It is maybe time for me to take my time and evaluate what is going on at this club as well. You certainly don't seem to be in any hurry to come up with answers to fix the problems along with your mates on the board.  So, I won''t renew the three season tickets that are due for renewal and pay on a per game basis instead. After I have reviewed the board, management and players performances in the coming season, I might renew st's if I deem that progress is being made.

Until then, stop treating the fans like fucking idiots, enough is enough, sort out the mess or GTF!!!

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yep, the more I read it, the more it says “shut up and pay your money you ungrateful little shits”.

Pay up, shut up  

Could be the strap line for next years season book adverts.