40 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I see the scum have already stated they wouldn’t stop Brenda talking to Arsenal if they came calling :lol:

Be happy if Brenda fucked off but they really are so full of shit about themselves 

Seen an Arsenal fan interviewed and without being prompted any names said straight away he didn't want Rodgers as he was expecting the club to make a big appointment.:mutley:

Glad he's going.

I don't think fans hated the man I think they hated the fact they weren't winning but ultimately it was because of him. He is now rightly going to get the send off he deserves in the final games. The ticket website crashed today with everyone trying to get tickets.

Hopefully he can win the europa i really hope so.

As for managers I think it will be Jardim from Monaco which would be a very Arsenal appointment and would match what Ivan Gazidis said in his press conference tonight about who they were looking at. Personally would like Allegri.

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mine is the real Ronaldo mate but berkamp is defo up there for me.

Loved watching the real Ronaldo too,  was unstoppable in his prime, before he got fat :mutley:

.....he got booted fuck out of all the time but just got on with it if memory serves.

Loved van Basten too. Still got a goal of his amongst a pile of vhs tapes in the loft (hoarder Loyal) that he scored for den haag I think, before he hit the big time. Overhead kick from edge of box that curled into the far top corner. :drool:

And that hattrick against England at Euro 88.

Or his goal in the final that year.....FFS, ridiculous. Outrageous piece of skill.

Remember watching it as if it was yesterday but it's 30 years ago now :megaanguish:

All unreal footballers but Bergkamp just edges it for me, had to have a box of kleenex handy whenever I watched him play :whistle:

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Fenian cunts couldn't wait to get Rodgers' shiny face all over the news as soon as this news broke. They won't touch him with a barge pole. 

Exactly, I'm sure all Arsenal fans are climbing all over themselves to get a proven failure at the top level. The cult of Brendan is fast becoming an embarrassment for Scottish football - actually I can recall the same clamouring from the media for every little titbit when Advocaat was in charge. Cringeworthy.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Gutted I can only really remember the end of Bergkamp's career but Henry is my favourite outside Rangers.

Bergkamp was an absolute joy to watch mate, pure class. His goal against Argentina at 98 World Cup :drool:

Think I almost jizzed when he scored that goal :lol:

Henry was every bit as good to watch though. Arsenal fans back then were jammy bastards, getting to see those 2 play every week.

He changed the entire philosophy at Arsenal.  For decades they were known as dour, functional and boring.  The  ‘1-0 to the Arsenal’ and ‘boring Arsenal’ jibes are now consigned to the past and that’s all down to Wenger.

His efforts should be appreciated by anyone old enough to remember the Arsenal offside trap, even if he did stay on too long.  

19 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

Same here mate.

Bergkamp :drool:

Probably my favourite non Rangers player ever, if I had to choose one.

He was all set to sign for us and they nicked him! Cracking player, sublime technique.