Wounded animal.

bordersbear

That's how The Rangers were described after any defeat. Teams dreaded the backlash, they knew we would batter them. Sunday is a massive test for the nomarks we currently have as players. If they want any sort of future at Ibrox they have to hammer hearts . Somehow I can't see it happening.

3 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

I'm quietly optimistic tbh, think the players will show up after all that's gone on the last week, hope I'm correct.

4-1 Gers

On what basis though mate? Thy haven't done it all season so there's no reason to suggest they'll start now.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Fuck the players.

They might scrape a win against a shite Hearts side but we will be embarrassed yet again the next week when the tims ride us.

A result against Hearts means fuck all because we all know these shite bags will embarrass our clubs a few days later

No sticking up for the players just think they'll get us a convincing win on Sunday and secure 2nd place, not confident away at the piggery though but anything can happen

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

On what basis though mate? Thy haven't done it all season so there's no reason to suggest hey'll start now.

Just my gut mate, nothing else, the performances leading up to the 3-2 game were pretty decent tbh, just slumped after that, but I'm pretty confident we'll secure 2nd place, just my gut instinct though

5 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

I'm quietly optimistic tbh, think the players will show up after all that's gone on the last week, hope I'm correct.

4-1 Gers

Must just be me that's expecting Hearts to turn it into a battle we'll surrender in. Worst case scenario is beat and lafferty and the Judas score. Which in honesty wouldn't surprise me.

Wonder the odds too on a Rangers red card where a player goes to excess in showing us just how much they care... And completely coincidently get ruled out the next game...

If it can go even more wrong then I pretty much expect if to starting on Sunday.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Fuck the players.

They might scrape a win against a shite Hearts side but we will be embarrassed yet again the next week when the tims ride us.

A result against Hearts means fuck all because we all know these shite bags will embarrass our clubs a few days later

If by some shock we do beat Hearts and win at the piggery Murty might come into the reckoning as manager again. That is one horrific scenario. I can just see a post match interview with him "the players have improved upon a very disappointing result at Hampden and are now meeting the expectations of what it means to play for an esteemed and massive club like this one. They are improving their performance and have obviated the problems which were an impediment to steps towards a programme of continual growth and development. It's all about improvement and making steps to using the ball quickly using.." and more verbal diarrhoea  OH F**K OFF!! I wonder if Murty is considering a career in HR 

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I don't appreciate the racist undertones of this message and suggest you tone it down a bit.

Bambi.... as in legs akimbo. My mate said to me "he's like Bambi on ice" against Progres. Did you watch him that night in Portugal? I can't even begin to understand what you're even talking about.

Laffs used to have the same issues because he couldn't stay on his feet and I'm from Norn Iron so it's not racist. Where do you get this idea from?

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Must just be me that's expecting Hearts to turn it into a battle we'll surrender in. Worst case scenario is beat and lafferty and the Judas score. Which in honesty wouldn't surprise me.

Wonder the odds too on a Rangers red card where a player goes to excess in showing us just how much they care... And completely coincidently get ruled out the next game...

If it can go even more wrong then I pretty much expect if to starting on Sunday.

It could go either way mate, but I don't think the players can play as passionless/lethargically again tbh, could be wrong but I'm thinking a comprehensive win

12 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

No sticking up for the players just think they'll get us a convincing win on Sunday and secure 2nd place, not confident away at the piggery though but anything can happen

Depressing thing is if that happens the board will probably try and claim the season as a success