Happy days at the friday Training.

Smile

Listen, the guy's trying his best, but his best isn't good enough. He will feel the wrath on Sunday when he comes out the tunnel, of that there is not doubt. 

And deservedly so.

If only a certain Mr king had the balls to attend and feel our anger too. 

Saying that, he might still hear it in Africa.

33 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd love to know what JJ brings to the table. He seemed clueless under Pedro too.

Can't believe I thought bringing him in was a good idea at the time. More fool me.

Hard on yourself there. Unless someone is involved in the team it's difficult to say how good the coaches are. Remember I think he was responsible for Morelos who we might sell at a profit and that's not happened often in the last 20-30 yrs 

40 minutes ago, gj923 said:

How many of us smile at work?

I know Willie is a good bear but he also has an agenda in getting good pictures.

Its up to the board to take swift action.

It amazes me that the board are paying this guy and he can publish what he likes on his own website. But then again maybe it just sums up how we are run.

45 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd love to know what JJ brings to the table. He seemed clueless under Pedro too.

Can't believe I thought bringing him in was a good idea at the time. More fool me.

He was the only one of Pedros local lad applicants that would nod and smile in agreement at his nonsense and never a cross word will leave JJ’s mouth , another weak imposter  , Helsinki is local as fuck to 

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’d never stop smiling if Rangers was my work 

You would at some point if its cold or something. The point I was making is that these photos seem to be deliberately staged...for instance who is to say that the players where not yards away from them or there where doing runs.

With all the shite over the last week we could do without this.

I want Murty gone in a dignified manner and I would hate that he is on the end of abuse at the end of the season if the board have not acted.

31 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Scruffy sods , . Murty doesnt look like he's shaved for days, hardly an example to set to players.

Should dry shave them they would no forget to shave again in a hurry. 

Nothing against beards but grow a proper one , this just stinks of laziness.

Rant over 

the best way to start growing a proper beard is to not shave for days

Just fuck up you dont even know what you're complaining about

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Listen, the guy's trying his best, but his best isn't good enough. He will feel the wrath on Sunday when he comes out the tunnel, of that there is not doubt. 

And deservedly so.

If only a certain Mr king had the balls to attend and feel our anger too. 

Saying that, he might still hear it in Africa.

Do you think that is what will happen mate ? I am not so sure. :unsure:

Been taking coaching lessons from McCoist......with the arms folded leaning against the post trying to look collected as if not a care in the world.    Is that one of things they spend a lot of time practising when they are doing their coaching certificates?    

Or an attitude of pure indifference by Murty who is only pretending to watch the training session but is really counting down the days to his escape and counting the dosh to be put into his saddle bags before he goes.   

The leaning without a care in the world pose is just the tonic we all need after the shambles last Sunday and after the shambles of a season so far.  He doesn't give the impression of caring.......which risks translating itself to the wider support.   Maybe we should have some 'lean against the walls at Ibrox' protests to signify that indifference by the manager and the board is how things are starting to appear.