Happy days at the friday Training.

Smile

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

the best way to start growing a proper beard is to not shave for days

Just fuck up you dont even know what you're complaining about

Wow were you born such a bitter, ignorant prick or did having such a small one make you that way. :mutley:

As to " fuck up" I'd really rather not steal your thunder because it's clear to all you've cornered the market there 

Awe ffs, leave the poor guy alone.

We all know he just isn't the man and neither are the vast majority of that squad. We've experienced what is probably the most undignified defeat at the hands of the scum in living memory. A dressing room bust up that we'll probably never  get to know the truth of. Then when you thought that it couldn't get any worse, we are exposed to that absolute garbage from AJ. The worst!

The penny has now dropped with most of the fans re this board, but we do have 5 games left to play and points do mean prizes. I am right behind any demos on this board, but we still need to get behind Murty and the team for all that they are. 

Of course, knowing just how inconsistent they are, we don't know wtf we will be getting, but let's give them every chance of showing something and ffs, we might even get a surprise. 

All this off the park stuff doesn't help and it does have an effect.  We are playing for our pride if nothing else. 

I don't have great expectations as we have had the stuffing knocked out us from top to bottom, but let's regroup and and make this final push a memorable one for all the right ressons.

I'm the worst cunt to talk, but on reflection, no matter all that this board throw at us, it's the team on the park that counts, so let's get the best out of them by drawing a line in the sand and do our bit to push them on and that includes Murty, for the short time that he has left, as that poor bastard doesn't know wether his ersehole is punched, reemed or bored.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We all know he just isn't the man and neither are the vast majority of that squad. We've experienced what is probably the most undignified defeat at the hands of the scum in living memory. A dressing room bust up that we'll probably never  get to know the truth of. Then when you thought that it couldn't get any worse, we are exposed to that absolute garbage from AJ. The worst!

The penny has now dropped with most of the fans re this board, but we do have 5 games left to play and points do mean prizes. I am right behind any demos on this board, but we still need to get behind Murty and the team for all that they are. 

Of course, knowing just how inconsistent they are, we don't know wtf we will be getting, but let's give them every chance of showing something and ffs, we might even get a surprise. 

All this off the park stuff doesn't help and it does have an effect.  We are playing for our pride if nothing else. 

I don't have great expectations as we have had the stuffing knocked out us from top to bottom, but let's regroup and and make this final push a memorable one for all the right ressons.

I'm the worst cunt to talk, but on reflection, no matter all that this board throw at us, it's the team on the park that counts, so let's get the best out of them by drawing a line in the sand and do our bit to push them on and that includes Murty, for the short time that he has left, as that poor bastard doesn't know wether his ersehole is punched, reemed or bored.

I for the life of me can’t make head nor tails of most of your posts mate. I’ll keep trying though honestly 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The problem is that most of the squad have the backbone of a slug.  If we lose a goal they look near to mental collapse and Murty is incapable of any tactical change and cannot motivate the players.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

The problem is that most of the squad have the backbone of a slug.  If we lose a goal they look near to mental collapse and Murty is incapable of any tactical change and cannot motivate the players.

:lol:

AJ and Dave King need to read that.

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Fuck don't we know it and I have been saying for most of the season and taken pelters for it,  but we still need to get a performance out of them. If we turn up it's well within our capability to win.

Murty aint with us much longer, but fuck all the intricacies of tactics. We are in a backwater and unless it's against the scum where we have to get much smarter, just how hard is it.? Just cross that white line, take your position and get fucking on with it, showing the commitment of a pro that they should be. Play for pride and self respect if nothing else.

If those cunts can't show the commitment, then there is just no hope for any of the games.

7 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

Looks like his negative body language is spreading to some the players, surely he has to go instead of creating a rotten atmosphere.

Wheres Tav btw? Couldn't see him in any of the pictures

pixel.gifHe's there. picture 41.

2 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Wow were you born such a bitter, ignorant prick or did having such a small one make you that way. :mutley:

As to " fuck up" I'd really rather not steal your thunder because it's clear to all you've cornered the market there 

Cut out the personal abuse.

Just now, southcoastbear said:

With respect I'm not the one who told someone to "fuck up" without any provocation and sank to calling another member a taig. I suggest you direct your remarks to the appropriate person 

I suggest you do as your told.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Your attitude could do with a tweaking as well.

Hi Malvern, but I am not going to lay down and take abuse of a keyboard warrior , I merely gave as good as I got but with better humour.

He attacked me without provocation I simply find it unacceptable the manager of our club turning up to work looking like a tramp and for this I was told to "fuck up" how delightful.

My apologies for any offense caused but people should mind their manners if they don't wish to be taken to task.