Tarrier Tickets

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I’m gonna come across it from a different POV - it shows you how many the fat cats or guys with perks at the club usually get - they don’t open a ticket sale for a few returns or missed payments from disorientated people that’s signed upto away games - these have came from a different source 

Never thought of that but I think your bang on there ????

28 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

Must be a mistake on the site, surely any spares will have went to cccs/buses or emails sent out to ST holders :lol:

Only found out about this thanks to the OP.  We are now sorted having missed out on the CCCS. Piss poor from the ticket office, why not e-mail those that missed out on the sale?  

4 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Only found out about this thanks to the OP.  We are now sorted having missed out on the CCCS. Piss poor from the ticket office, why not e-mail those that missed out on the sale?  

Glad you got sorted mate :tu:

Aye seems pretty fucking shite from the ticket office.

7 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Seems it was a glitch last night and tickets shouldn’t have been available for every ST holder. 

Oh - how’s that playing out then?

I told my lad about this thread, so he was on around midnight & it seemed they were still available, but only one per log in.

Don’t know whether he went through with it or not.

Edit - he didn’t bother.

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Oh - how’s that playing out then?

I told my lad about this thread, so he was on around midnight & it seemed they were still available, but only one per log in.

Don’t know whether he went through with it or not.

Edit - he didn’t bother.

If he did you have to phone up for a refund. 

1 hour ago, islandblue said:

Agree mate. You can’t take tickets off people who’ve bought them. Fucking amateurs

I have bought them having missed out on the CCCS.  If they cancel the tickets then will give serious consideration to not renewing the season ticket. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I doubt they'll cancel yours mate 

I hope your right, my lad was gutted when he missed out and bouncing when he realised he had a ticket.   If they cancel the tickets I will expect Mr Ticket Office to personally explain to a 16yr old fan who is the future of our club, and who last saw a league win against them when he was 10 and who has had to constantly listen to dad telling him that things will get better,  and who is keen as fuck for next week despite witnessing the capitulations over the past two seasons,  why he will not be in the cesspit next week.