**Rangers v Heartz Thread**

tannerall

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GaryMc said:

Morelos throwing a wee hissy fit for not getting a pass right after not putting Holt in... Don't know if he's right in the head to be honest.

He’s a fucking wee huffy prick. He obviously has some talent, but no where near as much as he thinks 

I would get him right to fuck in the summer 

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

Considering we have literally no system or coaching I’m delighted with him and Murphy today, decent manager should have a few of these playing much better but still a load of duds

There's lots of work to be done in the window but McCrorie, John, Wallace, Holt, Candeias, Cummings, Murphy, Dorrans, Jack, Tavernier, Morelos, etc. could easily feature in a title-winning SPL squad. 

Just now, shaka said:

Halliday is a Kerkar level player for me.  Struggles to control the ball and spends most of his time falling down.

Positionally he has no clue.  Stood off and let celtic players wander into dangerous positions time and time again.  It's no use having a good touch etc if you don't know what positions to take up on the pitch.  He's utterly clueless.

Just now, rangersross said:

There's lots of work to be done in the window but McCrorie, John, Wallace, Holt, Candeias, Cummings, Murphy, Dorrans, Jack, Tavernier, Morelos, etc. could easily feature in a title-winning SPL squad. 

Sorry but that's utter pish :lol:

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

He’s a fucking wee huffy prick. He obviously has some talent, but no where near as much as he thinks 

I would get him right to fuck in the summer 

Totally agree. Hoping those Chinese clubs haven't been tuning in to our games regularly. If we can get anywhere near £9M for him we'll be very lucky. 

Archived