**Rangers v Heartz Thread**

tannerall

9 minutes ago, Charlie Peace said:

He's at it again a couple of posts down, slagging off TheGovanIniesta.  Shocking treatment and goes against the no-abuse guidance on the forum.

Remember, anybody who holds a different opinion than you in life is a clueless fool. Moreover, they should actually be abused for simply deciding to share said opinion.

Anyway, back on topic; hopefully we can actually string a few wins together and cement second place. The fact that we're only ten points behind at present, given how abysmal we've been this season, is quite frankly a miracle.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Things were fine, we won, and then it's all kicked off on here :lol:

I just don't see how things could be fine after last week? Folk now seem quite content. Insane.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Yes and no Morelos would be more of a defensive striker so still expected to be in the front line when on the ball and drop deeper when not

Fair enough.  Morelos seems to have the work-rate to make that happen.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I know more about football than you and the other little boy cheerleaders who praise the shower of weaklings we have representing us.

Aye and I'm sure you're twice the player Murphy is too. Can smell it off you a mile away, mate. Fuck off back to Kerrydale Street. 

8 minutes ago, gsa said:

None? Not one.

A team that lies down in a semi final against celtic? Who cant be bothered to press and chase and challenge. 

None of them should still be here. So many little gimps willing to forget that because we're winning today. Tragic. 

It's wankers like you you that make the board think they're doing a good job. 

Will we stick you beside Russell Martin after you’ve been injured and see if you can stop Rogic? That’s the sort of pish we do then wonder why it ends in meltdown.

We have the foundations for a half decent team but they’re surrounded by wasters in a team that has ZERO balance, no experience and a manage that doesn’t coach them, isn’t tactically astute and doesn’t play to his squads strengths.

Hows about we try getting a good manager in, coaching players well, sticking to a sensible formation and tactical approach, buy players for that system, don’t expect one decent player per position, such as RB, CB, LB, CDM, CM, LM, RM as we have currently

scrap that actually, let’s just call eachother gimps and buy 25 new players 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I just don't see how things could be fine after last week? Folk now seem quite content. Insane.

I dont think a single poster has said everything is fine. or seem content. theyre simply saying youre coming across like a crackpot right now. slating people for saying anything positive. go and lie down for fuck sake

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Remember, anybody who holds a different opinion than you in life is a clueless fool. Moreover, they should actually be abused for simply deciding to share it.

Anyway, back on topic; hopefully we can actually string a few wins together and cement second place. The fact that we're only ten points behind at present, given how abysmal we've been this season, is quite frankly a miracle.

Been said before, but when you consider the points we've literally thrown away at Ibrox this year....... :duh:

1 minute ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Will we stick you beside Russell Martin after you’ve been injured and see if you can stop Rogic?

We have the foundations for a half decent team but they’re surrounded by wasters in a team that has ZERO balance, no experience and a manage that doesn’t coach them, isn’t tactically astute and doesn’t play to his squads strengths.

Hows about we try getting a good manager in, coaching players well, sticking to a sensible formation and tactical approach, buy players for that system, don’t expect one decent player per position, such as RB, CB, LB, CDM, CM, LM, RM as we have currently

scrao that actually, let’s just call eachother gimps and buy 25 new players 

Mate, Martin is the biggest load of horse shit I’ve seen on football pitch for s long long time. 

I think people are overly critical of Morelos and McCrorie. They are both talented young players who are still learning and getting better.  Normally you look to the senior players to guide them but most of them are shockingly bad so they are too busy struggling with their own game.  With better leadership I reckon both will come good.

Candieas, Murphy and Cummings all played well.

The defence still gives me the fear every fucking time. 

Cummings also missed  a sitter, that would have got Morelos crucified in here.

It's more of a 'and breath, relief', especially after seeing Tav's post match interview.

2 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Will we stick you beside Russell Martin after you’ve been injured and see if you can stop Rogic? That’s the sort of pish we do then wonder why it ends in meltdown.

scrap that actually, let’s just call eachother gimps and buy 25 new players 

I'm even willing to give the gimp calling a miss and just sign the players. Nobody can call me unreasonable.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Mate, Martin is the biggest load of horse shit I’ve seen on football pitch for s long long time. 

That’s what I’m saying mate, we stuck a just turned 20 year old boy back from injury straight beside Martin (just as bad as Kieran IMO, not far off at least) and behind Halliday then folk like this come on and wonder why we got pumped, that all over the park plus a terrible system is asking for a shafting 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Candieas, Murphy and Cummings all played well.

The defence still gives me the fear every fucking time. 

Cummings also missed  a sitter, that would have got Morelos crucified in here.

It's more of a 'and breath, relief', especially after seeing Tav's post match interview.

Can or Murphy for my motm. 

Cummings was average and his reading of the game is poor, defence I agree McCrorie isn’t a centre back and Martin ??

Archived