**Rangers v Heartz Thread**

tannerall

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 15:06, Blue Avenger said:

Was a fucking exciting game. Many positives after the train wreck of this last week.

McCrorie a few mistakes, but getting back after a long injury spell. Martin is just a bomb scare.

Cummings has all the ability that Morelos doesn't have and will never have. The cunt started with the petulance as soon as he came on and I've seen milk turn quicker. This guy is a serious legend in his own mind and doesn't match up to jersey and we need to get rid in the summer.

Dorrans had a fucking dream performance today. He was a fucking good watch.

Candias horrendous corners, but as usual his work rate and never say die attitude is fucking way  up there. He forces a lot of errors in the oppo. His goal was a fucking peach. 

Murphy again showed some fine quality.

Even Holt put in a decent performance.

As for Windass, I can only say, are there any dug tracks out there that could give him shelter? This guy needs to go. Start with him against the scum and we are really fucked. I am  also convinced of the same about Morelos, as doesn't have the ability and cannot be trusted. TBH the two of them looked pathetic figures out there today. I'm not expecting anything from the scum game, but if we are to lose, the manner of it will be important and with these two, I wouldn't trust either of them behind me.

Happy enough with the result and I do suspect Murty has built bridges, as the team certainly put in the effort and a much more positive energy out there today and then there was that goal celebration. That performance was much better than I expected and should have resulted in more goals for the effort.

BA . I wish I was at the game you were at . Never quite seen the positives you seemed to see here

I agree with what you said about Alfredo and Windass . Although I do think we have to use Windass to stretch their defence .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived