Declan John speaks

Smile

Decent honest interview IMO.

Interesting he doesn’t think any one was OTT post match. I sometimes wonder if we are still struggling with Warburton’s ‘corporate’ professional environment, rather than a more old school football team. 

If it’s just a bit of verbals and raised voices, then that’s alright quite frankly. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Actually just watched the first 30 seconds and I find myself infuriated by him saying "we all know it wasn't good enough", nah you don't. 

You haven't a clue. Fucking paedo tache

Paedo tache....???

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Decent honest interview IMO.

Interesting he doesn’t think any one was OTT post match. I sometimes wonder if we are still struggling with Warburton’s ‘corporate’ professional environment, rather than a more old school football team. 

If it’s just a bit of verbals and raised voices, then that’s alright quite frankly. 

There is nothing old school about that disgrace of public argument on our bench on Sunday, just shoddy amateurism. Absolutely nothing professional about it all, and that is not alright quite frankly - in fact we are fckd if we carry on with that structure.