Murty after game

backup

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I think it's quite sad to see the current hostility towards Murty. Is he out if his depth? Yes. Should he be here next season? No. But he stepped up to the plate because we have a board who haven't got a clue between them on how to appoint a football manager. He's not good enough and shouldn't be in the position he is currently in, but that's not his fault. 

Should never been given the gig in the first place 

11 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I think it's quite sad to see the current hostility towards Murty. Is he out if his depth? Yes. Should he be here next season? No. But he stepped up to the plate because we have a board who haven't got a clue between them on how to appoint a football manager. He's not good enough and shouldn't be in the position he is currently in, but that's not his fault. 

It wasn’t his fault that he got asked to step in but it is his fault that he sticks with his favourites despite performances. Its his fault he doesn’t make tactical changes. It’s  his fault he doesn’t make substitutions and it’s his fault that we are gutless. At least partially. 

Its his fault he flung Halliday and McCrorie into that debacle last week. 

He has many faults and it’s those ones he gets flak for, not for being there in the first place 

19 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

It wasn’t his fault that he got asked to step in but it is his fault that he sticks with his favourites despite performances. Its his fault he doesn’t make tactical changes. It’s  his fault he doesn’t make substitutions and it’s his fault that we are gutless. At least partially. 

Its his fault he flung Halliday and McCrorie into that debacle last week. 

He has many faults and it’s those ones he gets flak for, not for being there in the first place 

"Clown"

"Fuck him"

"Fucking clown"

"Fenian bastard"

All of the above are posted on this thread.

You'll have to excuse me for not buying the argument that he's just getting "flak" for his decision making. You make it sound like it's criticism, rather than sheer hostility. 

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

"Clown"

"Fuck him"

"Fucking clown"

"Fenian bastard"

You'll have to excuse me for not buying the argument that he's just getting "flak" for his decision making. You make it sound like it's criticism, rather than sheer hostility. 

He is a clown, I agree.... fuck him, he embarrassed us and continues to embarrass us, he deserves the hostility. I am still ok with fucking clown...... Fenian Bastard is a bit harsh though

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

"Clown"

"Fuck him"

"Fucking clown"

"Fenian bastard"

His recent media handling has brought about quite a bit of bad feeling I'd say