The defence rests.

Dickie

McCrorie played well today IMO.

Don' get me wrong, with hearts being fairly toothless up top today it wasn' a stern test but could be considered a good confidence builder 

They will put another 4 past us next week, comfortably 

Doesn't matter what pairing we go with, these fucking frauds will get exposed and pumped into submission as they always do 

Fucking useless and I guarantee we will lose heavily next week because our manager is a shitebag and the players are themselves, to a man, garbage 

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

Doesn't matter what pairing we go with, these fucking frauds will get exposed and pumped into submission as they always do 

Fucking useless and I guarantee we will lose heavily next week because our manager is a shitebag and the players are themselves, to a man, garbage 

Sadly I agree 

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

Understand the pessimism totally. Will be a member of the Behind The Sofa Loyal next week. 

I personally would like Cardosa over Martin in the team but it would be unfair to do that to him again.  You can't expect the boy to be thrown into a big game after not getting a chance for weeks.  Ends of him taking the flak for any little mistake..

I'm sure Martin bottled it a bit from the Lafferty effort, a big centre hamlf shouldn't do that

McCrorie was woeful today on the two counts that matter The Hearts goal & on the effort from Lafferty good shot though it was .

I reckon last week has dented his confidence when it comes to those one on one situations.

I still maintain that wasn't a penalty last week that cunt dived watch how he engineered it during the tussle he sprang on his toes as he always does it certainly wasn't momentum from Contact with McCrorie  both were still moving at speed amidst the tussle so that & getting sent off has probably made him wary of a one on one but he needs to learn from it albeit those two Bastards will try it on again next week now that their training ground routine has been bought for the umpteenth time the referees are shit scared to call it any other way for fear of reprisals from the mob.

its Fucking outrageous just how blatant those two bastards were last week its some of the worst officiating Ive seen where a physical tussle is deemed a penalty Irrespective of the slight shirt pull contrast Jason Cummings today literally brought down by a shirt pull bounces up & gets on with it that' was more physical against Berra than the tussle last week  big credit to Jason Cummins for showing how real men go about their business not some wee dirty Bastard intent on looking for a penalty who should be booked as Morelos was & rightly imo against Dundee.

2 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Martin is shocking and both him and McRorie were awol for Berras goal. Hearts had 3 unmarked men going for the header. Has to be Alves and Martin with McRorie in front of them next week. Btw Alnwick bottled coming for the cross as well.

I'm sure Tav was marking Berra, took his eye off Berra just before to tell a teammate to pick up another hearts player.

30 minutes ago, Ace said:

McCrorie played well today IMO.

Don' get me wrong, with hearts being fairly toothless up top today it wasn' a stern test but could be considered a good confidence builder 

He set up what should have been a Hearts goal and his passing was poor he's a youth player nothing more at their goal he disappeared.

4 minutes ago, Blue_Devil said:

Not the time for experimentation, but I wonder if Cardoso could do a job at CDM. Not good enough in the air to be CB, but better on the ball than many Scottish players 

His distribution is almost as bad as his heading. :lol: