Substitutions Again

BridgeIsBlue

Murty can’t change a game properly with these subs, always like for like and always seems to be at least one person in the substitution that’s not right - either the person going off or going on.

Everyone could see windass needed to come off and Halliday was a baffling choice. MOH brought on with just over a minute left just boggles the mind.

9 minutes ago, highlander05 said:

I think Cummings asked to come off, after he missed that breakaway and as the corner went in he waved over to Murty for the switch might be wrong. 

Kidding on his fake injury was to blame for his howler, is what you used to do at school mind?

:lol:

Halliday was a stupid substitution, Cummings was injured but O'Haloran was just fuckin' annoying, I understand it was like for like but did you notice his attitude as he was coming on, this Bawbag should never even have been on the bench, I'm not having a go at Murty just for the sake of it but when I saw him named as a sub I thought to myself why not give a youngster a taste of the bench, honestly I never in a million years thought that he would even get a sniff of getting on and was just on the bench to make up numbers but when he did come on his couldn't give a fuck attitude really annoyed the fuck out of me, I know it was only for a couple of minutes but still.........,I've said before on a number of posts that right up until last week I felt sorry for Murty but again today's 1st and last substitutions showed him up once again and that it will be a blessing when he's gone.

40 minutes ago, TMB said:

Halliday should be nowhere near the team after last weekend.  Hopefully the next manager will bring an abrupt end to Halliday's time at Rangers.

I don’t know what I’d get more enjoyment out of tbh, Halliday finally getting to fuck or the reaction from his fanboys ?

I thought Cummings came off because he was knackered. The O'Halloran one was worst for me because he doesn't track back whereas Candieas mostly works his arse off. Windass needed to come off because quite frankly he was MIA but I think Halliday was brought on to make up for last week which is ridiculous if that was the case.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Hard to really care or get annoyed about it at this point. We all know Murty has a lot to learn to as a manager and that he’s shit at substations. It’s not going to change now and thankfully we only have to suffer through it for four more games.

I'm not so sure.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Only one that made sense was Fish Fingers Magoo for Candeias and that was in the 92nd minute. 

Halliday was only brought on to show everyone that Murty is all pally with him again, even though Windass should've been hooked at half time for Docherty and Dorrans put in behind Cummings. 

Then Morelos comes on for Cummings with four minutes to go just for shits and giggles. 

2-0 up with 25 minutes left the changes should've been made there and then to kill the game off,but he waits until Hertz score then decides to act :lol:

2 b expected, simply proves he is a youth coach and not a 1st team manager