Morelos warm up today.

Smile

He looks lost, just like every other player. Why is he standing there, where are his teammates, why are the others just fannying about, why is nobody getting him involved, why is there nothing to be involved in, where are the warming up routines, where's the professional lism...There is absolutely no leadership from top to bottom at our club and it's sickening to see. We have some good players that would have strived in previous teams with proper Rangers players round them. Instead we have a club that is depressed.

I get he's disappointed not to be playing, he's been like that all season whenever he isn't playing or is subbed before he scores.... but he needs to be told that kind of attitude won't get him a move to England.

Just now, kanjo said:

I get he's disappointed not to be playing, he's been like that all season whenever he isn't playing or is subbed before he scores.... but he needs to be told that kind of attitude won't get him a move to England.

Fuck the move to England , it shouldn't be tolerated at Ibrox........

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck the move to England , it shouldn't be tolerated at Ibrox........

Normally I would agree, but I am resigned to the fact he will leave... what concerns me is us losing the value.

I don't think our half time sessions have ever been that great lately. I know they mentioned it on TV as well at halftime against the Tim's. The Tim's were out running about, passing the ball, we on the other hand were just standing knocking a ball to each other.

Shakes his head and throws his arms up at the slightest thing.Gets really pissed off if someone doesn’t pass to him.The way he generally finishes I wouldn’t pass to the petulant little fucker.I just don’t see him changing as technique can be worked on but his attitude is brutal.Ever since  he got the improved contract he has been more and more ineffectual.Cummings will chase anything and everything.He deserves to keep his place based on today and his attitude in general.