Who punched Graeme Murty?

MrMckee

I know Ibrox noise talks a lot of shite but interesting to say the least. 

Not convinced myself but not seen posted and thought it is worth the chat. 

Basically says it looks like murty has taken a sore one and would be by someone left handed (Wallace). Linked the article below and wondered what everyone thinks. Personally if that was true he deserves the sack no question but will it be something that comes or not? Not sure myself. 

http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2018/04/who-punched-graeme-murty.html?m=1

IMG_0074.JPG

Every single thread of yours is atrocious.

Ibrox noise are a joke though. A fan blog with absolutely no concrete info unless previously reported. They write up pish like that to try to get people talking but they’re just a rumour mill. No better than Rangers Rumours of old.

17 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Every single thread of yours is atrocious.

Ibrox noise are a joke though. A fan blog with absolutely no concrete info unless previously reported. They write up pish like that to try to get people talking but they’re just a rumour mill. No better than Rangers Rumours of old.

Don't see the problem with the thread. There is a lot of speculation over the suspensions and this is something obviously some people think may or may not have happened and just seeing if anyone else thinks this or if it is just crackpots. I mentioned that Ibrox noise is mainly rubbish and I don't think the way the OP is done comes across in a way that I'm some how supporting them.