Jason Cummings

jbm26896

It's not a difficult decision for me - start him. Morelos just can't seem to do it against celtic and has missed absolute sitters on a   consistent basis. Plus I've started to really dislike him because he's a petulant child and I hope we can still get something close to 10 million for him in the summer. 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

How is it tough?

Morelos has constantly been howling against the tims missing chance after chance, he is a serial choker against them.

But aye Morelos will start because Murty is clueless 

He may start Morelos because he is our best striker? 

Personally I think Cummings deserves a chance against them. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Posted it on another thread. I'd start both Cummings and Morloes up front. Drop Windass to accommodate as he goes missing in these games. 

I'd rather go all out than sit back with 1 up front. A system that has failed countless times and one Brenda will be prepared for. 

Morloes for his howlers in these games can hold up the ball and bring others into play. Partner that with Cummings who is a more confident finisher and we might have a chance to finally get one over these gits. 

Good shout , hopefully the manager feels the same 

9 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

He may start Morelos because he is our best striker? 

Personally I think Cummings deserves a chance against them. 

He will start him because he is a banger.

Boyd scored against all the diddies but was honking against them, Morelos is the exact same. 

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He will start him because he is a banger.

Boyd scored against all the diddies but was honking against them, Morelos is the exact same. 

Morelos isn't even scoring against the diddies these days. Ideally 2 upfront for me but if murty insists on one upfront I think Cummings should be given his chance. 

I’d play both. Cummings central striker and Morelos in behind. Last game against them no one got near Lego muncher and ntcham. Morelos would at least occupy them and stop them controlling things. 

Dorrans and probably Holt in as the 2 central midfielders. Bring windass on later when Morelos is close to a red card which is probably a stick on. 

56 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Put in a good shift today and took his goal really well.

Did he do enough to start next week?

Tough decision for the manager , 

hELD the ball up well for teammates on multiple occasions, I'd start him at #10 ahead of Windass with Morelos in the #9 role.

Should play Cummings based on recent performances from Morelos but if that isn't enough of a reason it should be Cummings that plays as a booking for Morelos means he misses the final game. He may not be in top form just now but I'd rather at least have him available if we need a point or 3 than sitting at home. (Even if he's not scoring he is actually one of our more effective players at defending high balls into the box.)

59 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He can't play up front on his own as well as Morelos can. 

Two of them should be playing together, will never happen but because of Murty and his hardon for Windass. 

Morelos doesn't pass so would not work anyway his team play needs work as well as his finishing.

Cummings with someone else would be better than Morelos on his own.

How anyone can back Morelos is beyond me.  Showed again today that he can't make decisions in front of goal.   Cummings looks like he gives a fuck but is a waste of a player in the lone role 

42 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I would start with our top scorer. Not someone who’ll be back at Forest in roughly 5 games

I think there's more chance of Cummings being here next season than Morelos.  Morelos has been angling for a move down South since he came whereas Cummings seems to have a genuine fondness for the club and wants to play his football here.