Jason Cummings

jbm26896

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Flawed logic in the comparison.

Cummings has only been here since January and hardly given a start. If you compare goals to playing time, the huffy donkey with mental health issues is bottom of the class.

Anyway, the donkey who doesn't want to be here will be gone and the thoroughbred who does will be staying.

Donkeys, thoroughbreds and mental health issues. I love Rangers Media man.

25 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Couldn’t believe how often they got in a good position then, 3 passes & it was back with the keeper!

And how often did they pass from the back, either straight to one of ours, or one of theirs with 2 men ready to rob him?

I’d say strange tactics, but this is a manager who played 4-6 one day, so we shouldn’t be surprised!

Was sitting watching the game and thinking fuck hearts have it worse than us they’ve got levein  in the dug out. 

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Cummings has only been here since January and hardly given a start. If you compare goals to playing time, the huffy donkey with mental health issues is bottom of the class.

Anyway, the donkey who doesn't want to be here will be gone and the thoroughbred who does will be staying.

You do post some amount of pish at times mate. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

does anyone else find it weird that Morelos "can fuck off" cos his face is tripping him - despite him being our top scorer this season? and despite him doing so under a poor manager who can offer little to nurture his talent?

I would rather have a torn face huffy wee striker that can return 20+ goals a season than one that's all happy clappy and can't. 

Place is insane at times. 

You would rather we didn't tell the board to fuck off as well :sarcasm:

No-one wants him to fuck off because his face is tripping him. People want him to fuck off because his attitude is fucking disgusting and he's a bottle merchant in big games.

Your 'happy clappy' comment is just bizarre.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

"thoroughbred" ffs

1 hour ago, SJGF5 said:

Looked like cramp to me. He was holding the back of both his legs below the knee after his chance before signaling to come off. Didn't go down needing treatment, jogged about while waiting on the sub and then sat about smiling on the bench afterwards. No the actions of someone who is touch and go.

Believe me he has an injury and is touch and go

2 hours ago, Sket said:

You would rather we didn't tell the board to fuck off as well :sarcasm:

No-one wants him to fuck off because his face is tripping him. People want him to fuck off because his attitude is fucking disgusting and he's a bottle merchant in big games.

Your 'happy clappy' comment is just bizarre.

He’s 21. If he had a proper manager working with him instead of a youth coach I bet he’d flourish. 

Maybe if he got a big smiley face tattooed on his hand he’d look happier eh?

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He’s 21. If he had a proper manager working with him instead of a youth coach I bet he’d flourish. 

Maybe if he got a big smiley face tattooed on his hand he’d look happier eh?

Probably not. He's dug shite and he'll be gone in the summer,get over it.

If we can get a proper manager in - and sign Cummings permanently - we’ve also got two very talented strikers near the start of their careers who could very easily develop into a lethal duo. Morelos just needs a talented man-manager to curb his attitude and Cummings just needs a half-decent coach to tell him to stop drifting wide. 

20 minutes ago, Sket said:

Probably not. He's dug shite and he'll be gone in the summer,get over it.

We’ve always wanted a young player who can score plenty and be developed over time. 

Now we have one folks want rid cos he disnae smile 

fux sake man :lol:

3 hours ago, kenny6131 said:

I don't think Cummings is good enough if we want to be winning league titles. Having an attitude and a naff tattoo seems to bring him favour among a few.

I'd say his goals and quality along with a brilliant attitude makes me favourable toward him. Better than watching a huffy greedy fuck who doesn't want to be here.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

"thoroughbred" ffs

Almost as good as nick naming a fat overweight donkey "Buffalo" ffs.

Now, would you like to discuss his not so endearing attributes where he falls short on....

Pace

Mobility

Agility

Quick feet

Accuracy

Confidence

Composure

Decision making

Attitude

Presence

All very apparent from January. Looks like he's got a whole lot of homework to do.

:mutley:

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Now, would you like to discuss his not so endearing attributes where he falls short on....

Pace

Mobility

Agility

Quick feet

Accuracy

Confidence

Composure

Decision making

Attitude

Presence

All very apparent from January. Looks like he's got a whole lot of homework to do.

Noticed your list didn’t state “goals”

Funny that eh?

26 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We’ve always wanted a young player who can score plenty and be developed over time. 

Now we have one folks want rid cos he disnae smile 

fux sake man :lol:

Oh aye, he's the striker we've always wanted.

If you want to beat to beat the scum and take the title.

We'd do the under 16's title nae bother.

No wonder we're a laughing stock.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pace

Mobility

Agility

Quick feet

Accuracy

Confidence

Composure

Decision making

Attitude

Presence

Still spouting the same rubbish about Morelos.

We get you don’t like him , it’s now becoming boring.

Oh aye, he's the striker we've always wanted.

If you want to beat to beat the scum and take the title.

We'd do the under 16's title nae bother.

No wonder we're a laughing stock.

Beating the scum doesn’t mean you win the title .

Our best striker - no doubt about that.

if he would just smile it would make him a better player.

Apolgies, goals it is. He can't fucking score any when needed.

Now, getting backing to the other points.

I couldn’t give two fucks about your boring list. He could be a one legged 3 ft midget for all I care but 18 goals in his first season at 21yrs old is pretty decent. 

Now jog on am bored

anyone who thinks Morelos should start before Cummings is mental in the heed.

there was an outcry from every single person because our recent "managers" sometimes do not play players deserving of their position. 

this is no different

Morelos has a job - score - fucking - goals

he has not been doing that, he is off form, and has been poor against the taigs.

now he is showing a bad attitude, cummings is showing a good attitude and is scoring goals and some want to start Morelos???

are you fucking nuts?

it's an easy way out to say ah he doesn't fit this formation, or this tactic or whatever. it is our "managers" job to make sure he changes tactics to suit his personel

fuck sake