Jason Cummings

jbm26896

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Errrm, to earn more money.

Tbf to him, if club knocking back multi million pound bids for him then he deserves to be paid going rate.

He doesn’t want to be here, we want to cash in on him but i cant see many wanting to buy him just now.

Yes, obviously he wants to earn more money but he could have earned more if he rejected the new offer then got his agent to engineer a move out.

He has cut a forlorn figure at times but he is being asked to play up front on his tod and do all the pressing and be expected to finish while his team mates seem to show up when they feel like it.

I felt he played his best stuff when Miller was in the team as Miller for all his faults seemed to enjoy playing the headless chicken role and chasing the ball about.

18 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

So does every cunt hate Morelos now then? 

i dont, i just dont have much confidence in him at the moment. Fact is we need our strongest 11 on the pitch and at this current time i dont think Morelos is one of them. I think he could be a good impact sub vs the taigs but Cummings should start.

Folk are acting as thought its cruel to say he should be dropped. But thats part and parcel of the game and when it comes to having our best possible team then players emotions shouldnt come into it. Morelos should shake it off and prove us wrong and i believe he will but at the same time if we get offered anything over £3.5 million for him then we should take it.

43 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You contact them with the Twitter thingy you use mate and tell them to get to fuck, we are keeping him. :Fod:

PS when are you home ?

Got home last Thursday, was offered a ticket for hearts but the wife was away. Hopefully be through for the killie game.

I can't see Cummings staying tbh the lads been shafted with the lack of game time. By the time the board  get their fingers out their arse with a manager the  buy now clause will have expired and he will be off somewhere else. Would rather we had a manager in who would have got a feel for him and let him know he would get games if he stays

37 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i dont, i just dont have much confidence in him at the moment. Fact is we need our strongest 11 on the pitch and at this current time i dont think Morelos is one of them. I think he could be a good impact sub vs the taigs but Cummings should start.

Folk are acting as thought its cruel to say he should be dropped. But thats part and parcel of the game and when it comes to having our best possible team then players emotions shouldnt come into it. Morelos should shake it off and prove us wrong and i believe he will but at the same time if we get offered anything over £3.5 million for him then we should take it.

Whit? So we turned down best part of £10million, but you'd take almost a third of that off the back of a bad couple of games?

27 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Got home last Thursday, was offered a ticket for hearts but the wife was away. Hopefully be through for the killie game.

I can't see Cummings staying tbh the lads been shafted with the lack of game time. By the time the board  get their fingers out their arse with a manager the  buy now clause will have expired and he will be off somewhere else. Would rather we had a manager in who would have got a feel for him and let him know he would get games if he stays

Ah well done, yes maybe see you at that one, I would not think tickets would be too difficult.

I would like to keep Cummings but as you say it needs to be because the new manager wants him.