**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Not surprised, personally I just want this season over with (again ) I think we’re all mostly convinced it will be a beating, hopefully not too sore though.

aye, its my first game at the paedo dome tomorrow. not sure how im feeling about it. 

1 minute ago, stevemartin1991 said:

the shitebags owe us something, ill have a Rangers win :) 

Unless we go out with the mentality that we are attacking non stop, then they'll give us nothing. 

We shouldn't try defending against the taigs as its clearly not going to work with our non existent defence and lack of a goalkeeper 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Unless we go out with the mentality that we are attacking non stop, then they'll give us nothing. 

We shouldn't try defending against the taigs as its clearly not going to work with our non existent defence and lack of a goalkeeper 

yip, we need to play like we did at Ibrox otherwise it will be an absolute hiding.9/2 worth a £20 sheet. 

.................Alnwick 

john ... Cardoso... Martin... Tav

.................Mccrorie ....

candieas .... Holt .... Murphy

.........,,Morelos ....

..........Cummings ......

Maybe dorrans in for holt, I like holts work rate though, he breaks a lot of play up and can turn it into a counter. I would play Cummings up top and tell Morelos to stick to Lego muncher like glue I would be happy if they both got sent off, at least Morelos has shown he can out muscle that fuckin clown.

i fear the worst tbh. 

Which Rangers player will be booked first tomorrow? 

Doesnt take a genius to work out that first player booked will be one of us... even if Lego Muncher was to elbow 10 players in a row before that.

Our only chance tomorrow is to attack from the off and push them up the pitch. They know there defence is just as bad and it will cause there midfield to drop back and try to protect the back. 

It's been showing you get in this scum team face they can't handle it. 

Anything less and we get smashed again. We don't have the defence to sit back and try to contain. 

Going down with a whimper last time was unacceptable and still boils my piss thinking about that inept display. 

Go out tomorrow, get in their faces and take the game to them. 

They're shite, get into them Rangers. 

2 minutes ago, Stuart_RFC said:

Going down with a whimper last time was unacceptable and still boils my piss thinking about that inept display. 

Go out tomorrow, get in their faces and take the game to them. 

They're shite, get into them Rangers. 

Sadly in the football sense they are not shite when compared to us on the field of play. 

However they are scum, no more motivation to beat them should be required. 

Archived