**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

26 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If we don't go full out attack and ignore our defence then we are ruined.

Attack is always the best form of defense and if it doesn't work we had a good go and that's the main thing at this present time and show pride and defiance against the bheast.

Come on Rangers!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Really hope halliday steps up tomorrow mate if john is definitely out.

In a strange way, I wouldn't be unhappy with that not because I rate Halliday or want him playing but for the fact that he would probably be more likely to stick to position and not go running up the park leaving us exposed the way our full-backs do.

Sure he can't defend, but neither can John - the advantage might come from being zonal and in position and as such a more organised shape.

That's not me making a case for Halliday or anything.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

In a strange way, I wouldn't be unhappy with that not because I rate Halliday or want him playing but for the fact that he would probably be more likely to stick to position and not go running up the park leaving us exposed the way our full-backs do.

Sure he can't defend, but neither can John - the advantage might come from being zonal and in position and as such a more organised shape.

He was absolutely dreadful in the time he played during the semi.

Absolutely awful 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Back in the day we had some unexpected line ups under Walter, but I cannot see us doing this if we are going the way the 'leaked' line ups have us. I will obviously retract that if we somehow manage a, a genuine effort that we can see the players giving it all, sad that I have to post that, any Rangers team should be displaying a want and hunger regardless. B, if we beat them I will not see that as a fix all. There is so much more to be done. Anyway hope we at least turn up that is the minimum we can ask for.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He was absolutely dreadful in the time he played during the semi.

Absolutely awful 

He's been pish every time we've played them with the exception of the penalties game. In fact, pretty dreadful full stop with the exception of the first half of Warburton's first season. My point is about having an organised line-up where people stick to positions. I'd rather have one pish player stick to position, then another pish player running up and down the wing and exposing the defence.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He's been pish every time we've played them with the exception of the penalties game. In fact, pretty dreadful full stop with the exception of the first half of Warburton's first season. My point is about having an organised line-up where people stick to positions. I'd rather have one pish player stick to position, then another pish player running up and down the wing and exposing the defence.

Who else can we put in there though?

2 minutes ago, badjon said:

Who else can we put in there though?

I think your missing my point I'm saying Halliday in there is a last resort if John is out injured, but it might not be that bad in a positional sense and trying to retain an organised shape.

In general, for left back? God-knows. After signing 2 decent center halfs I'd sign 2 competent, defensive-minded full-backs and punt our two we've got now.

The entire support is watching you. Alnwick to Tavernier, McRorie to Murphy, Windass to Morelos and everyone in between.

You's are on your last legs before even the most deluded of us give up and want you's gone.

Fucking in aboot these paedo harbouring bog dwelling shitehawks Rangers.

Get the 3 points or get the fuck oot.

(Apologies for the pished rant):UK:

Lets get right fucking into this shower of filth

Battle fever isn't half on. Hoping for pure poison, they are fucking vermin and I hope our whole end gives them it tight regardless of the score

Scum. Each and every last one of them. Paedos. And if they're not themselves they support them. Scum. Paedo scum.

3 minutes ago, five stars said:

Maybe we'll change to 3-5-2,  i have little confidence in Halliday playing LB.

It's the option between playing Martin and Alves at the same time 352 or playing one of them plus Halliday/Hodson on the left of 451.

Horrific options to decide between but yeah I'd probably go 352 too.

Alnwick

Tavernier  martin  cardoso  halliday

Rossiter     mccrorie

Candielas      dorrans      murphy

Cummings

My team for the day

2 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Alnwick

Tavernier  martin  cardoso  halliday

Rossiter     mccrorie

Candielas      dorrans      murphy

Cummings