**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Feel sorry for the bears at the game this is disgusting

Aye i agree with that,at least i've got the consolation of no seeing they scummy cunts celebrating.

2 minutes ago, sairheid_bear said:

They could have had 5 or 6 in the first half. Shockingly bad - making us look like a fucking pub team.

A Sunday league pub team would at least be putting the boot in. Our players are a bunch of shitebags who don't have what it takes to play at a club like ours. That's what happens when you sign players from diddy teams. Mentality is massive in a game like football.

How did we manage accrue so many cowardly, weak, yellow, gutless, talentless, lazy, unfit, useless, spineless players at our club. Whomsoever manages us next season has a massive rebuild on his hands.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Thank fuck it looks like we're getting Gerrard

We need his wisdom and seasoned tactical ability to make our mediocre players work together in perfect harmony to become greater as a whole.

Clubs on its knees and stevie g will save us :lol:

filk saying the tims are raging about it, those fans are a red neck. The tims are pishing themselves about it

Get 11 boys out the Rangwrs end to start second half . That' never Rangers out there . This could end up 7 or 8 easily.  

If we get 4 sent off they get a 2.0 win . That's our best chance to avoid history making 

hope now murty just gets told to fuck off and don't come back, thanks for your effort but your pish and it's time you realise it now. our board not got a clue between them! we're fucked for some time to come,and as for our records getting beaten,it isn't because they lot are great,it's because we make them look that way!

14 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He’s offer more than Cummings mate especially after the yellow the change at ht is a no brainer for me 

I’m sure he is praying that he doesn’t get put on the park, we as a group are a disgrace, I never said team as that would suggest we were pushing in the same direction.

Holt is the only player looking to work hard and we all know he has limitations  but is better than anything we have at the club when heart comes into it.

Fucking embarrassment the lot of them and I genuinely fear this could be a real hammering. 

Why are these players so shit scared to turn up for these games??  The sooner murty is gone the better.  Genuinely hate his smug dial with a passion.  Utter shower of shite bags each and every single fucking one of then

Feel sorry for gerrard or whoever takes over next season 

Archived