**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

someone else posted this a few days ago but it's so true I'm going to repeat it - we've become Everton to their Liverpool. There's a gulf happening here that could take 25 years to pull back. I think we're going to have to get accustomed to days like this for quite a while. Our best hope is they screw up somewhere along the line and come back towards us.

I agree in a sense but IMO Brenda is holding them together, as soon as he goes there done back to being as equally as pish as us again.

We're pish, absolutely pish, no doubt about it.

However these cunts literally do what the fuck they want. Players stealing coppers hats, fans casually strolling onto the pitch taking selfies with players and literally nothing being done about haha! Mad bastards!

I swear to god, if Murty dares to mention that the players are hurting after this game i’ll put my foot through my TV. 

We are absolutely dire. 

An embarrssment to the jersey. 

We are so so so slow with the ball. No wonder we can’t break teams down.

I'm not turning it off. Fuck that.

Probably the lowest I've felt in all my years supporting us but I'll sit and put myself through another 45 mins of this shite because these are the days that will make putting these scum fucks back in their place even sweeter. When it eventually happens.

Archived